Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump's supposed use of the n word...

Default Trump's supposed use of the n word...

Why is the press treating this with so much more importance than that jihad camp in Arizona???

And or the firing of that FBI fella over his anti Trump texts.

The matter of the camp in Arizona I believe is far more serious.
    Last edited by rp; 08-14-2018 at 08:13 AM.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I'm sure you already know the answer to your question, but here goes:

Because the media will do anything they can to discredit the man.

That being said, it will also substantiate the claims of BLM'ers and all those who believe he really IS racist, which is NOT a good look.

They're gonna play the race card between now and the mid terms. It's all they have. Just look at the coverage of Charlottesville this past weekend. The MSM made it seem the town was overrun with white supremacist. In fact there were a grand total of 21 individuals. This out of a country of 3 million plus.

Wait a few weeks and it will circle back to stormy, then Russia, and then back to race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they all get on the same page & run with it. It's what activist & community organizers do because they can't do anything else.

Trump's approval numbers among African Americans has doubled since the election. The media is trying to stop that trend.

Well, at least he's keep the folks who make construction paper and magic markers employed.

I'm waiting for the tape. Without a tape of him saying the N word it's just another attempt to slow down the Trump train.

This Omarosa chick is pathetic. She wouldn't be anything without Trump's help. If Trump were in fact racist, why would he have helped her to begin with. Doesn't that alone just invalidate everything she is saying now? She was on the Trump train before she got fired. Doesn't it seem a bit transparent that she is trying to discredit him now?

I agree. There are way more important stories in the news to be reported.

Publicity for her book

I'm listening to a radio show, and the host just said what I mentioned yesterday: if there is some recording of Trump saying the "n" word, it's gonna badly retard any progress he's made in swinging the overwhelmingly negative black sentiment toward him. Hope it ain't true.

If there was a recording of Trump saying the N word it would have come out two years ago.

Trump should be kicked in the nuts for hiring her to start with. Come to find out, he didn't need her to help with black support. He has done well with black folks

If there is a tape, why has it not come out yet? If they had one they would have used it by now. They 12 million for info on him supposedly paying a Russian prostitute to piss on the bed that the Obamas slept in, and a tape of him saying the N word would be at least that valuable. This whole thing sounds like bullshit

They are not above manufacturing one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MRoss View Post
    If there was a recording of Trump saying the N word it would have come out two years ago.
    I hope you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    Trump should be kicked in the nuts for hiring her to start with. Come to find out, he didn't need her to help with black support. He has done well with black folks
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    If there is a tape, why has it not come out yet? If they had one they would have used it by now. They 12 million for info on him supposedly paying a Russian prostitute to piss on the bed that the Obamas slept in, and a tape of him saying the N word would be at least that valuable. This whole thing sounds like bullshit
    See above response.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    They are not above manufacturing one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Indeed. Or making insinuations without any true content.

Trust me, Hollywood hates Trump more than anything. If they had such a tape, it would have been leaked a long time ago and Hillary would be our president.

All she has is someone knows someone that heard the recording exists.

Hope she makes enough money on this book because she won't get hired to clean shiters at the local quicky mart.

Who hasn’t used the N word ? Honestly. Hell I’ve been called it by another white dude.
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    Who hasn’t used the N word ? Honestly. Hell I’ve been called it by another white dude.
    Stop rockin' cornrows, dude.

Apparently the African Americans ain't buying her transparent attacks on Trump.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment..._headlines_hed