Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peter Strzok Gets Fired Sets Up Go Fund Me

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Are we back to the Jimmy Carter definition of adultery now?
    Nah, I'm pretty sure that's in the bible. I don't think Jimmy is old enough to have written that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Come on now. "Throwing rocks" and "calling it equally on both sides" are way different things. And you're plenty smart enough to know that, as you've previously shown.
    Do you see me defending Trump for committing adultery?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Nah, I'm pretty sure that's in the bible. I don't think Jimmy is old enough to have written that.....

Do you see me defending Trump for committing adultery?
    Seemed like you were. If you weren't, I stand corrected.

I'm not married so I am free to look at women however I please. I have no doubt that Trump is an adulterer but in the context of this story, he hasn't set up a GoFundMe account begging for money.

This Strock guy used the FBI to advance one political party. I still haven't heard what the insurance plan was to keep Trump from becoming president. Just thankful it didn't work.

But if you guys think he's a swell guy, go ahead and give him some money. I personally think he's already taken way too much taxpayer money already.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I still haven't heard what the insurance plan was to keep Trump from becoming president. Just thankful it didn't work.
    I think the insurance plan wasn't to keep him from being president but just in case he became president...hence the special investigator and the whole "collusion" farce that is trying to bog down his progress.

The "adultery in your mind" is just a legal catch-all that the bible uses to make us all technically sinners.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHeadRocker View Post
    Already at 85k. Some dumb people in this world.
    Sounds like the perfect way to launder dirty money.

Everything isn't as it seems with crooks. Just a guess on my part.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 08-14-2018 at 09:32 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    If one were being objective, yes. But....
    Yeah but not while being a traitor and attacking the Constitution. There's a slight difference. One was trying to destroy what this country stood for, one is trying to restore it. I know which side I'm on. How about you?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    The "adultery in your mind" is just a legal catch-all that the bible uses to make us all technically sinners.
    Good point. Biblically, if any of you married folks have ever had sexual thoughts about another woman you are an adulterer. And if you haven't you are probably a fag. The Bible says that to show us we are all sinners, we were born that way. We all fall short and need the His Grace.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Yeah but not while being a traitor and attacking the Constitution. There's a slight difference. One was trying to destroy what this country stood for, one is trying to restore it. I know which side I'm on. How about you?
    Mergie,

You'll have to fix your premise problems to get answers to many of your questions.

The FBI agent should be fired for his actions. That doesn't make Trump any less of a fark up.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

FBI=SWAMP
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    POLITICS=SWAMP
    Fixed it for ya.

I ain't judgin nobody, I'm just pointing out what the good book says. You do you.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Guess the first $150k came too easy so the greedy bastard raised it to $350k. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    Guess the first $150k came too easy so the greedy bastard raised it to $350k. SMH
    And he will get it. I wonder how much the clinton foundation will give?
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Dang, all I got to do is set up a go fund me page, and I could have a nice boat in a few weeks?? Everyone on this site, lemme get $10. Promise I’ll name it an awesome name
    867-5309

in
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    Mergie,

You'll have to fix your premise problems to get answers to many of your questions.
    My premise is fine. Doctor checked it last week.

The FBI agent should be fired for his actions. That doesn't make Trump any less of a fark up.
    Name one "fark up" he's done in office? Which by the way is the only thing that counts.

As for sins he's committed, remember this? "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone."

That's why I don't throw rocks. If I don't like someone I'll call them an asshole, but it ain't got nothing to do with their sins or lack there of.

I’m setting one up come Black History Month. Dolla dolla billz y’all.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I got fired from a job when I was in my early 20s...think it’s too late to set up a go fund me page?
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

One fark up? Well today he reminded us over and over about Omarosa. That was too easy.
    Last edited by Stripa Swipa; 08-14-2018 at 06:25 PM.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    I got fired from a job when I was in my early 20s...think it’s too late to set up a go fund me page?
    Get in line bruh
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie