Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hog stickin' knives

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    I posted here before what happened. Quick run down bc I got to head out but I got hit by their car -rolled across the hood fd my legs up caught the passenger in the left flank w it as he was getting in the vehicle- he pushed me off him and I fell back and then they tried running me over in reverse. Security guard watched it all and never helped. It was in the shithole of atl. They were on a spree. rhey had killed other drivers they stole vehicles from.
    ETA I have nightmares bc of it and do my best not to think too much about it anymore but sometimes a detail of it pops up in conversation and I go back to that night.
    Thanks for reminding me of reason #237 of whay I do not live in Atlanta. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Sometimes you have to get creative when you don’t have a catch dog. That’s when it gets fun.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I did my deed out of necessity. Tracked a wounded hog through the swamp without my weapon like a moron.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

My first experience was Sunday morning. I was the slow ass 55 year old that was 40 seconds late to the kill after running across 700 yards of corn fields, canals, and overgrown field. But I'm going again and want to be well equipped.

The Cold Steel OSS has my eye.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen