Thread: Forest wood cup

Default Forest wood cup

Son is fishing the FWC on Lake Ouachita in Arkansas, fishing is tough, -dog days of summer. He had 8+ lbs and sitting in 17th out of 56. Leader has 13-10. I talked to him this afternoon and he said one of the toughest tournaments ever. Hopefully he can do well tomorrow and make Sunday.last day of practice major storm hit and a few boats took a beating
    http://cms.outdoorsfanmedia.com/reso...amp_574_CG.jpg
    Last edited by Otter 1200; 08-10-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Keep us posted. For some reason I thought it was next week.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Brandon had a decent day today and jumped to 8th with 10+ lbs. I’m heading to hot springs in the morning to watch the Final weigh in. He’s had a pretty good run in FWCs, this his 4th and he’s made the top 10 every time. Hopefully he can move up some tomorrow.

Good luck to him tomorrow. Bradford Beavers is in 7th. That's 2 in top ten from SC.

There will be live coverage on the FLW website and Facebook tomorrow at 7:30am. Each boat will have a cameraman.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 08-11-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Good stuff otter. Wishing Brandon the best.

Hope he has a great day. Good Luck to you and him
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Just got back in from Arkansas, Brandon struggled the last day and only caught two. Said he had 5 bites all day but could only manage the two. Wound up 9th, other SC guy Bradford Beavers finished 10th which is a great for his 1st time at the cup. Think you will see him there again. Brandon had a pretty good year, 12th in points and 9th in the cup. Been in the last 4 cups and finished in the top 10 all 4 times. Clent Davis caught the biggest limit of the tournament the last day over 17 lbs. and jumped from 10th to 1st. That was a great day on a tough lake!

Nothing to be ashamed of! Although the state of Alabama has claimed the last two Classics and FLW Cups its nice to see two SC boys in the top 10.

Congratulations to Brandon. I thought I heard them say he's made the top 10 4 times in a row.

Quite an accomplishment.

I was going to snap a picture of you and your wife, but I was to slow with my camera phone.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 08-13-2018 at 03:02 PM.

Great year for him and the family.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Video FLW put together of Brandon and Justin on Day 3. Mom makes a cameo appearance.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...&v=gUR6t47IQwk

Good stuff Otter