Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOJ & FBI 757 Jet in Little Rock Loading Up Evidence

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default DOJ & FBI 757 Jet in Little Rock Loading Up Evidence

Little Rock, Headquarters of the Clinton Foundation. The battle in the shadows continues. Anyone want to ask what Sessions doing?

Mystery as DOJ & FBI Land a 757 Jet in Clinton’s Hometown Little Rock, Arkansas; Load It With Boxes & Documents
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Probably just helping the Clintons shred evidence.

Infinity Chan.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Infinity Chan.
    His brother Jackie was great in Rush hour.

Chris Tucker needs to make a comeback.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Last edited by ziggy; 08-10-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

I thought I heard "Q" was the most popular Impractical Joker. Not in my house, I mean they all seemed to be frightened of everything, but Sal.. That mofo takes the cake. I don't even how you function with that low of testosterone.

If this Q fellow is responsible for Ducks going down, then fuck him. Otherwise, I suppose that I will continue on not knowing who that is.

Q, Curt Schilling and D.B. Cooper were spotted small mouth fishing on an unnamed lake in Arkansas on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    If this Q fellow is responsible for Ducks going down, then fuck him. Otherwise, I suppose that I will continue on not knowing who that is.
    That was The Clinton Foundation and the DNC, we’re too close to getting the truth out here. Put some luminummm ferl over the server, gurun’TD protekshun.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

This will be the story by Christmas.

WASHINGTON—Lauding President Trump for his invaluable role in the operation, Special Counsel Robert Mueller informed the public Wednesday that his so-called Russia investigation was in fact merely a cover for an elaborate sting to bring down the Clinton family’s child sex-slavery ring. “The Justice Department has finally been able to track down and arrest everyone associated with the Clinton Foundation’s unconscionable crimes, and it’s all thanks to President Trump agreeing to work undercover and play along with our fabricated accusations of Russian interference in the 2016 election,” said Mueller, explaining that after its agent Seth Rich was killed by the Clintons, the department recruited Trump to distract high-ranking Democrats with social media stunts, continuous denials of Russian involvement in U.S. politics, and glowing praise for Vladimir Putin. “Without the president’s help, we never would have been able to keep the guise of the ‘Russia investigation’ going long enough to launch our successful raids of Comet Ping Pong and secret locations in Haiti—efforts that ultimately brought the Clintons’ human-trafficking crimes to light. Thanks to the heroic actions of Donald Trump, we can all sleep a little more soundly tonight, knowing the world’s children are safe.” Mueller went on to thank the numerous media personalities and Republican lawmakers who first pointed out to federal investigators that the real problem lay in Hillary Clinton’s missing emails.

https://politics.theonion.com/muelle...sti-1827696431

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet duckblidness can find a poll that will prove you wrong.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

As for Q, this former Green Beret just found out about it. Check out what he said at the HMG Site:

At HMG (Heroes Media Group) - What If It's Real

I saw where our boy Wack went smallmouth fishing with Zona on the Youtube so anything is possible...

Doesn't seem to me that loading up 757s with boxes of evidence is the best use of resources (or stealth) for a major investigation. Seems to my simple mind that trucks would probably be better suited for the task.

Then the Clinton's would ram the convoy with stolen bread trucks and disable the lead
    And rear vehicles with RPGs