Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cracker barrel

42 26.92%
  • Waffle House

114 73.08%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CB or WH

I just viewed the poll results. I'm disappointed guys, and y'all know who you are.

Everyone can see it, it's like a scarlet letter.

I'm disappointed in 32 of you

How many times has cracker barrel been there for you at 3am??

I'll wait
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

bbhntr48, Biggie1976, bnicknad, BugBuster, cburns, ceddy, CUduckreeper, duckfrye1, ducksmoker, fowlshot, Grebe, jedmonston2005, johnnyb, justhuntin, jwmetz, jws, LabLuvR, led0321, Love2labs, M.R.Ducks, Meathook, PeeDee89, Rem11-87, rferenz, ringemup1689, Rubberhead*, shortboatfishin, SwampDecoy, Teedo44, Thumpmaster, Whitetail Widowmaker, wskinner

A list of people that can't be trusted on this website.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    LabLuvR,
    was there ever any doubt?
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

I'm especially disappointed in LED and Biggie. Labhumper I can understand, but you two should be ashamed of yourselves........
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Anyone who thinks CB has good "country cooking" or even good breakfast for that matter is missing out on a lot in life. WH is what it is...good greasy, breakfast food. Nothing more, nothing less but it certainly blows away CB.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Anyone who thinks CB has good "country cooking" or even good breakfast for that matter is missing out on a lot in life. WH is what it is...good greasy, breakfast food. Nothing more, nothing less but it certainly blows away CB.
    I don't think anyone is trying to argue that it's really good food, but it will do in a pinch. Now as to WH breakfast being better than CB, you are wrong sir, you are wrong.

I think he meant "blows away" literally.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Or maybe misspelled it and really meant "bowels away".
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by Spur hunter View Post
    Or maybe misspelled it and really meant "bowels away".
    A sausage, egg and cheese texas melt, with some scattered smothered, covered, peppered, and capped hashbrowns and a good cup of coffee after a early morning turkey hunt will definitely open up the bowels.......

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I don't think anyone is trying to argue that it's really good food, but it will do in a pinch. Now as to WH breakfast being better than CB, you are wrong sir, you are wrong.
    It all started with Lab's thread about the amazing food at Cracker Barrel. I just haven't been able to move past that. As to the breakfast comparison...we will just have to agree to disagree. The sausage, bacon, and gravy all absolutely suck at CB. Those are the few things I remember from the last time I was corralled into stopping there on a road trip with some family who doesn't know better.

CB is like most chain restaurants you go there because you know what to expect when traveling. WH is where you go when nothing else is open. Most towns in SC have several greasy spoon diners that are better than both for b/f and southern food.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    It all started with Lab's thread about the amazing food at Cracker Barrel. I just haven't been able to move past that. As to the breakfast comparison...we will just have to agree to disagree. The sausage, bacon, and gravy all absolutely suck at CB. Those are the few things I remember from the last time I was corralled into stopping there on a road trip with some family who doesn't know better.
    After Bojangles changed up their gravy recipe a couple of years back I haven't found a decent gravy at any chain.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    After Bojangles changed up their gravy recipe a couple of years back I haven't found a decent gravy at any chain.
    That we agree on 100%

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    bbhntr48, Biggie1976, bnicknad, BugBuster, cburns, ceddy, CUduckreeper, duckfrye1, ducksmoker, fowlshot, Grebe, jedmonston2005, johnnyb, justhuntin, jwmetz, jws, LabLuvR, led0321, Love2labs, M.R.Ducks, Meathook, PeeDee89, Rem11-87, rferenz, ringemup1689, Rubberhead*, shortboatfishin, SwampDecoy, Teedo44, Thumpmaster, Whitetail Widowmaker, wskinner

A list of people that can't be trusted on this website.......
    Add Geetch to that as well. "Bacon doesnt belong on a sandwich" bullshit.

i dont think i can ever read a post of his without thinking of union bacon between toast.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

WH for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

WH, although consistently constant, is not exactly gourmet but is fast, is open at the all the most oppertune times (24hrs), and is available 20minutes from anywhere.

CB, while using higher quality ingredients and is better plated, is not exactly as consistent.

THE WIN goes to to CB because i have a wife.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor