Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cops Choke Man on Tractor

So do what I politely asked you to do or I’m going to kill you. Seems reasonable
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    So do what I politely asked you to do or I’m going to kill you. Seems reasonable
    Respect the popo is one of the first things my daddy taught me and I taught my kids.
    So far its worked well for us

Now if they would just start choking moped riders.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=YQLOmfx8X_E
    Another recent video that starts with a non-compliant subject that was given lawful orders. Situation quickly escalated from somewhat passive resistance, to active resistance, to an attempt to flee and deadly force.
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Respect the popo is one of the first things my daddy taught me and I taught my kids.
    So far its worked well for us
    My daddy never taught me that. He raised me better than to think I would ever have such encounters.

I did anyway.

But I talked to them with respect and common sense. That last part is what's lacking in most cases. Most times it ended up positive and a few times I ended up in central booking. But I've never been tased, or choked, or drug out of a vehicle.

Not being able to "afford the penalty" is a shit-poor excuse for putting your life on the line. Did he think they would just give up and go away???

Isnt there something in the Miranda rights that says if you cant afford an attorney one would be appointed to you?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Isnt there something in the Miranda rights that says if you cant afford an attorney one would be appointed to you?
    Yes
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.