Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cops Choke Man on Tractor

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Cops Choke Man on Tractor

No idea of the validity of the site. Seems legit due to the link to the Arcadian Advocate with the video.
    ▬ ▬
    Marksville, LA — Last year, Armando Frank was sitting on his tractor when he was approached by police who were going to serve him a warrant for alleged trespassing. When Frank asked to see the warrant — which the cops never produced — he was tasered, choked, pulled from his tractor and killed. In the attack caught on video, never once did Frank try to hurt the officers.

As the police body camera video shows, within just a few moments of confronting Frank, officers grow agitated with his passive resistance. Frank is merely asking to see the warrant the officers claim to have, but they do not produce it, nor did they give him any reason for the arrest.

Instead, Frank is told to come with them downtown where they will show him the warrant. This was an idea that Frank did not like, so he merely sat there on his tractor in the parking lot of a Walmart.

During the incident, which took place Oct 20, 2017, two Avoyelles Parish sheriff’s deputies, Brandon Spillman and Alexander Daniel, along with Marksville Police officer Kenneth Parnell, tried to force Frank from his tractor. All three cops are named in a recent lawsuit on behalf of Frank’s estate.

Moar - Cops Choke Man on Tractor
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Well that didn't go well for him. Dumbass shoulda got off the tractor.

Is it wrong to see the warrant before something is done?

I'll come down off a tractor to talk, but I'm sure as shit not going anywhere without good reason(warrant).

ETA: Do the police have to show you a warrant to arrest you? During traffic stops, when officers find out there is a warrant out for the person they pulled over, they don't have to produce it. They cuff em and take them in, right?
    Last edited by Moonlight Hunter; 08-09-2018 at 10:57 AM.

I didn’t click the link to get the scoop but not always will LE have the warrant in hand for arrest.
    If I stop someone for speeding, run there DL and they come back with a warrant from another state that will extradite, we will arrest that person and take them to jail with out a warrant in hand. The agency with the warrant will come to the jail, pick that person up and possibly present the warrant then.

If we investigate a hit and run and identify the driver that fled, we will obtain a warrant and take that warrant to HQ. If a month later I see that hit and run driver at walmart, I can promise you we would arrest him with out a warrant in hand although we have a warrant at the office.

I hope the lawyers sticks it to them.

Cops don’t carry a box full of warrants around. Cops say “get off” and guy refuses, he gets drug off and handcuffed. I don’t see where cops did anything wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Don't fight the cops. Let them take you to jail. Fight them with lawyers later.

I can understand tazing the guy. But choking and killing him?

Seems that occasionally we hear about police losing their patience and hurting or killing someone for what is basically resisting arrest. Thats not acceptable.

cracker ass crackers
    Last edited by everlast; 08-09-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Get off the tractor and ask for a warrant. What if they don't show it and still cuff you?
    Some famalies don't have the resources to fight it. The good ole boy system is alive and well. Going through tax stuff with Edgefield County is bad enough.
    Uncle has a "highdollar" lawyer out of Brunswick. She even said she doesn't like going to Telfair Countybecause of the crazy stuff that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I can understand tazing the guy. But choking and killing him?

Seems that occasionally we hear about police losing their patience and hurting or killing someone for what is basically resisting arrest. Thats not acceptable.
    that's why we are all happy you aren't a cop
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I'll admit I don't know what the laws are for serving a warrant but they used an awful lot of force for a trespass charge.

On the other hand, if I were in the same situation I would have just complied with the Police. I guess that's just how I roll.

Didn’t watch the video but.. seems the mentality of the general public and some here, is that everyone is entitled (without recourse or consequence) to resist (even passively) when lawful orders are given by LE. Not gonna speak to the details of this particular incident because I wasn’t there, but the aforementioned is almost always guaranteed to lead to a negative outcome for all involved.
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Do you mind if I search your vehicle? If you say yes, what is the mentality of the general public? Do people think that your hiding something or you believe in civil liberties?
    Last edited by Highcotton; 08-09-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    Get off the tractor and ask for a warrant. What if they don't show it and still cuff you?
    Some famalies don't have the resources to fight it. The good ole boy system is alive and well. Going through tax stuff with Edgefield County is bad enough.
    Uncle has a "highdollar" lawyer out of Brunswick. She even said she doesn't like going to Telfair Countybecause of the crazy stuff that happens.
    What part of the "cops don't have to show arrest warrants" do you not get? LEO's don't have to have a warrant in hand to cuff you, only need reasonable cause. Cops had a warrant come back on his ID, which means they are required to take him to the station. It's his choice to climb down peacefully or fight. He, obviously, chose wrong. They told the man more times than I'd have told him to climb down.
    Last edited by SaltMuck; 08-09-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

and a reasonable penalty for non-compliance is death?
    Last edited by everlast; 08-09-2018 at 12:22 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I got pulled over for driving a tractor down 378 by a young cop who was convinced I had no right to drive a tractor down a paved road. I got my ass off the tractor, had a good conversation while his superiors figured out how to get him straightened out, and went on my way untazed, unchoked, and unshot. Darwin doing work in this case...

He was asked politely & professionally to get off the tractor & told why. He was a jackass & is no longer here for being a complete dumbass. Cops were not going to just leave because he refused to get off. If you have a warrant, you ain't going home.

Yep, and should have been handled forcibly for not complying. But if three men can't subdue one man, who's not even fighting, without choking him to death, they should seek another profession.
    Last edited by everlast; 08-09-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    -Samuel Adams