Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 100% Badass!

I went fishing yesterday on a 25' center console. I sweated, a lot.

It's good for you, like getting all of the toxins out and stuff. I sweated like a mofo yesterday also.. but it was from ripping out showers and toilets and painting and such.

At least it was calm. I guess it could have been rough and hot.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post

I bet that you’re a ball to fish and hunt with. Fairly certain you’d let me know how many pintails you’ve killed, and how many marlin you caught in your lifetime within 15 minutes.
    I feel quite certain that if those numbers ever came up, they would be a failure of epic proportion when compared to the numbers you cook up....

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    I went fishing yesterday on a 25' center console. I sweated, a lot.
    Yep me too, except on a 28, but I sweat every day so, it ain’t a big deal. Deer stand training for hot weather.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 08-06-2018 at 03:39 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    I like that you know so much about a boat you’ve never seen.

I bet that you’re a ball to fish and hunt with. Fairly certain you’d let me know how many pintails you’ve killed, and how many marlin you caught in your lifetime within 15 minutes.
    I’ve seen it, triple F350’s. Damn nice Boat. It’s about 14.5 miles from GLM to South Mound and a 55 mile or so run from there to SW Banks. Maybe 1.5hr if it’s flat calm and you’re wide open all the way. Never seen anyone run wide open for that 1.5-2 miles of water in the jetties and I wouldn’t want to imagine the full burn on triple F350’s running wide open, hell twin F250’s I’m running are sucking down 35gph at 5000rpms. I’ve also run in with that Boat a few times, never seen him running wide open though I’m sure it’s a pretty fast Boat.

I’ve seen a couple of Freeman’s running 55-65 on a calm sea which is cool to see but I don’t need to go that fast.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I’ve seen it, triple F350’s. Damn nice Boat. It’s about 14.5 miles from GLM to South Mound and a 55 mile or so run from there to SW Banks. Maybe 1.5hr if it’s flat calm and you’re wide open all the way. Never seen anyone run wide open for that 1.5-2 miles of water in the jetties and I wouldn’t want to imagine the full burn on triple F350’s running wide open, hell twin F250’s I’m running are sucking down 35gph at 5000rpms. I’ve also run in with that Boat a few times, never seen him running wide open though I’m sure it’s a pretty fast Boat.

I’ve seen a couple of Freeman’s running 55-65 on a calm sea which is cool to see but I don’t need to go that fast.
    I wasn't going to bring up the common knowledge fact that it is almost 80 miles from GLM to SWB and the quad powered 42YF I have fished on does NOWHERE close to 80 MPH.....but I'm just an a-hole so what do I know??

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    I wasn't going to bring up the common knowledge fact that it is almost 80 miles from GLM to SWB and the quad powered 42YF I have fished on does NOWHERE close to 80 MPH.....but I'm just an a-hole so what do I know??
    Too much drag from that 4th motor bo......

Santiago and Manolin would be laffn.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Edisto View Post
    I would much rather have the Wiggins in Coastal's picture than any of those boats! I need a rack system like that!!!!!!!!!
    They were bad ass. Had 2 identical. The tires were over 5 feet tall and lifted boats that weighed over 40k. They had to keep the floor wet or they would peel the concrete up.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Too much drag from that 4th motor bo......
    Apparently I neglected to factor this in....

Shame on me.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    A nice and slow sportfisher. A big CC with trips is the ticket,something about running around the ocean at 50+ that just makes it more convenient.
    Yep, not much better than being able to pickup and run 20-40 miles to better water in no time, not to mention the ride home when your over 100 miles from the hill. Unless its rough, then all that goes out the window.
    The problem with a sporty ain't buying one, its the upkeep, maintenance, docking etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.