Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Eric Church goes DixieChick

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post

Your definition of full support and mine are not the same.

I support the right of the American people to purchase and own firearms that protect them from a government bent on decreasing freedoms.

You support, what, squirrel hunting?
    Sig worthy right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

He's using really bad logic. That's where I take issue. The founding fathers never foresaw a lot of things that make us less safe. I'm not willing to lose any part of the Bill of Rights for what my neighbor thinks would make him safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowcountry Boy View Post
    His music really sucks. That's pretty much the only thing that matters. If I only listened to musicians, or watched movies made by people that are politically aligned with me, then I'd have a pretty short and pathetic playlist.

Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Kris Kristoferson, Led Zeppelin, The Allman Brothers,Bob Marley, Sturgill Simpson...all liberals and just the tip of the iceberg, not to mention all the athiests, pervs and God knows what else. But hey, I guess we have Ted Nugent.
    Musical taste is subjective and I separate it from my political views to a great extent. I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKBUSTER79 View Post
    There is no need for anyone to have a fully auto rifle beside mass shootings. IF yall cant see this just think about how many mass shooting have occurred with bolt action rifle or shot gun or a pistol. this is the only thing he was speaking about banding and I agree. Maybe you would have a different opinion on the matter if you were involved in the incident as he was.
    Since Vegas, there have been several mass shootings with "just" shotguns and pistols, sir.

While I do agree it may be more personal to one who was at a mass shooting, his argument is still flawed imo.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I have some friends in common with Mr. Church. They are solid people and have always said that he is solid people. I know he lost his brother a few weeks ago unexpectedly, and that the whole Vegas thing shook him up pretty badly as he felt as though his fans were being slaughtered by the madman.

I have never met the man and doubt that I have ever heard any of his music. I don't, however, want anyone telling me what I can or cannot own firearms and ammunition wise. Whoever "We" is has no business knowing what "I" have.

His comments invite every bit of outrage that they cause, and every bit of backlash he gets, he asked for. They don't make him a bad person or make his music suck. I have found that the hyper focus that it takes to get to the top often leaves artists with a narrow view of the world. Maybe this episode will wake him up. Maybe it won't...
    Excellent post, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Humans are depraved. Evil exist. The 2nd is not for hunters. Freedom is not safety. You do not understand these basic tenants fully.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Well said.

He should stick to commenting on things he is an expert on. Like shitty music and which wine pairs best with semen.

I seen two gays holding hands wearing the same sunglasses as Eric Church. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Ppffttt, I let my fan club membership expire bruh. I was supposed to get a sticker and they sent me a damn shmedium t shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You own a Creed. Shouldn't you be posting about long distance matches by now?

Reading the post on this site makes me realize just how dumb people really are most the time. So retarded would most likely be the answer.
    I fully agree with you here, but I believe we're basing that opinion on completely different examples.

Im not against the weapon I just don't have a need for one. I really don't see where hey have any purpose and I love guns and have been hunting since I was old enough to go with my father. People that make bad decision can ruin anything reputation.
    You're the type of person who endangers the 2nd Amendment more than flat out, liberal gun grabbers.

I don't give two shits what LED and Griffin has. I don't have a need for a AR rifle. if I want to shoot paper or hunt I can do so with my shotgun or rifle.
    I heartily recommend that you not buy one if your are opposed to it.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

again, he needs to STFU and play his music and get paid. He should learn a business lesson form that chick in the restaurant business that tossed Sara Huckabee out.
    I believe in my 2nd amendment just as much as I believe in his 1st amendment but it doesn't mean I have to agree with him.
    I have downloaded and bought several of his tunes and if I hear another I like, I will buy it too.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    So you disagree with his opinion so he's a piece of crap? Got it.
    Yeah on that opinion
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Eric could stand to learn from Toby Keith. As many of you know, he'll put a boot up liberals' ass!!

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    He's a 5'2 little prick whose hands are soft as tissue paper... Piss on him and his views..

Yep. Fuggem Garth and Mcgraw as well.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Yep. Fuggem Garth and Mcgraw as well.
    Tell Tim McGraw we're all for common sense country music legislation. No one needs autotune in their performances. See how he likes being told how he can record or perform.