Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Church goes DixieChick

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    I’m not much of a concert goer but I have seen Eric church play twice and thoroughly enjoyed both of them.
    You get your moneys worth, guarandamtee it.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Me and my family are done with Mr Church.
    I laughed.

What a piece of crap
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKBUSTER79 View Post
    There is no need for anyone to have a fully auto rifle beside mass shootings. IF yall cant see this just think about how many mass shooting have occurred with bolt action rifle or shot gun or a pistol. this is the only thing he was speaking about banding and I agree. Maybe you would have a different opinion on the matter if you were involved in the incident as he was.
    Except there wasn't a full auto used in the Vegas shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    What a piece of crap
    So you disagree with his opinion so he's a piece of crap? Got it.

There is no need for anyone to have a fully auto rifle beside mass shootings. IF yall cant see this just think about how many mass shooting have occurred with bolt action rifle or shot gun or a pistol. this is the only thing he was speaking about banding and I agree. Maybe you would have a different opinion on the matter if you were involved in the incident as he was.
    Maybe you'll have a different opinion when people start using bombs, but I doubt it.

And when was the last time that happened? not saying it want but that's no excuse. Every mass shooting that happen in the US a assault rifle was involved. what else is an assault rifle good for please explain? A .223 is not whats considered a deer rifle and even if it is used who needs one with 30 rounds to tote in the woods and I sure ass hell wouldn't want one as home protection to shoot through the walls and potential harm or kill my kids. Whats the point in them other than what they have been used for?

IF yall cant see this just think about how many mass shooting have occurred with bolt action rifle or shot gun or a pistol. this is the only thing he was speaking about banding and I agree.
    Sounds to me like he wants to ban the NRA & for some reason thinks there should be a cap on # of guns owned & how much ammo one can own. And also thinks if anyone owns it, "we" should know. Who ever the hell "we" is. I assume him & his elitist buddies. Screw him & anyone else that thinks like him.

Ok its no different than having multiple 30 + round clips being dumped as fast as he could pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    People need to quit being so fucking sensitive. The 20% on the far right are just as damn wacko as the 20% on the far left. They're the ones that cry foul and lash out and look constantly for something to be offended by. Don't be one of those people.

Most normal people live in the middle. You don't hear much from them because they're too busy going to work and making what's left of this country run. They're the people that are tired of the status quo and got Trump elected because they're tired of getting bent over by career politicians.

Who gives a shit what Eric Church thinks? His dumbass opinion doesn't make him less of a musician, just like Chipper Jones' dumbass opinion didn't make him any less of a baseball player......
    Code for...

"I have EC CD's, posters, T-shirts and fan club membership."

It was an event he was apart of that he very well could have been there. If you had a family member there that was killed or scared for life would you feel the same?

It was an event he was apart of that he very well could have been there. If you had a family member there that was killed or scared for life would you feel the same?
    Probably not as I am fully aware that more laws does not make me any safer. You can't legislate evil.

Eric Church makes music for guys that drink monster and yell at their wife in public.

I have some friends in common with Mr. Church. They are solid people and have always said that he is solid people. I know he lost his brother a few weeks ago unexpectedly, and that the whole Vegas thing shook him up pretty badly as he felt as though his fans were being slaughtered by the madman.

I have never met the man and doubt that I have ever heard any of his music. I don't, however, want anyone telling me what I can or cannot own firearms and ammunition wise. Whoever "We" is has no business knowing what "I" have.

His comments invite every bit of outrage that they cause, and every bit of backlash he gets, he asked for. They don't make him a bad person or make his music suck. I have found that the hyper focus that it takes to get to the top often leaves artists with a narrow view of the world. Maybe this episode will wake him up. Maybe it won't...

If you were present in a mass shooting even. I promise you would be safer if the shooter doesn't have a AR with several 30 round mags over having a pistol, shotgun, or regular rifle.

And when was the last time that happened? not saying it want but that's no excuse. Every mass shooting that happen in the US a assault rifle was involved. what else is an assault rifle good for please explain? A .223 is not whats considered a deer rifle and even if it is used who needs one with 30 rounds to tote in the woods and I sure ass hell wouldn't want one as home protection to shoot through the walls and potential harm or kill my kids. Whats the point in them other than what they have been used for?
    Obviously you have no clue why our founding fathers made sure to add the 2nd amendment. It was not to guarantee our right to hunt, but to put on "paper" showing that we have the God given right to defend ourselves from any and all who would harm us, including a tyrannical government.

Ok its no different than having multiple 30 + round clips being dumped as fast as he could pull the trigger.
    This is just you showing your ignorance.

Yes I would. This is clearly answered by MB'S post below. And as others have said, and I completely agree with, only law abiding citizens obey the laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Probably not as I am fully aware that more laws does not make me any safer. You can't legislate evil.
    BOOM!

I believe it was said by Benjamin Franklin that those who are willing to sacrifice freedom and liberty for a little security, deserve neither.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

If you were present in a mass shooting even. I promise you would be safer if the shooter doesn't have a AR with several 30 round mags over having a pistol, shotgun, or regular rifle.
    You promise huh? Well, I promise you that banning anything or everything will not make you safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    You promise huh? Well, I promise you that banning anything or everything will not make you safer.
    Nor will it keep it out of the hands of lunatics.
    Last edited by fuzzy; 07-27-2018 at 11:16 AM.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Handguns kill more people annually than all long guns combined. Virginia tech, Columbine, Sandy hook, all of those were done with handguns.

Handgun rounds and buckshot will penetrate just as many interior walls if not more than a 5.56. What are they good for? How about home defense, recreational use, hog hunting, varmint hunting and numerous other uses. Hell I have an AR in my truck right now and used it to shoot a coyote the other day. Evil people are the problem, don't try and blame it on an inanimate object.

Well your opinion sir is welcome but these crazy people going in with intentions of killing as many people as they can will be using a gun that can withstand and hold high volume of ammo. Its to late now because they are easily bought and available to everyone. So changing the law now does nothing.