Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
How would you react if you came out of a gas station and some stranger was raising hell with your wife/gf/daughter/mom? Judging from the video and the fact the shooter has a history of making an issue out of this, the shooter should be ecstatic if he doest have some for of a criminal charge stick to him and he is more than likely screwed in a civil case.

What if it was a "thug" raising hell and a white woman in a luxury car? Is that a good shoot? (I have no agenda here it just that these conversations always go this way so I will speed the process up so 2th will have some good reading tomorrow that will start his week on a good note)
You can stop at if some stranger was raising hell with my wife/GF/Daughter/Mom. No one that fits this category would park in a handicapped parking spot, except for my mom who actually is handicapped and needs a walker to get around. The type of reaction the dead guy came out with is only warranted if there was a sexual assault going on or a robbery.

and I have no idea what you are talking about in the 2nd sentence. What's a good shoot? Why are you even mentioning a white woman in a luxury car?