Thread: SC doctor risked it all to blow the whistle

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default SC doctor risked it all to blow the whistle

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I read that story earlier. Sad thing about it is that is just a drop in the bucket.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    I read that story earlier. Sad thing about it is that is just a drop in the bucket.
    True.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I’ve woRked/sold against some of those companies mentioned and these things still go on today. I have lost business to clinicians because I wasn’t willing to put my job on the line via kickbacks.

As a patient, always check your EOB. There are a lot of labs out there that will over charge.
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH

Risked it all?
    He will make millions off whistle blower fees, if this is anything like other cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Test View Post
    Risked it all?
    He will make millions off whistle blower fees, if this is anything like other cases.
    This��

Some SC doctors made a killing off these tests

Did this have anything to do with a number of "ambulatory care" clinics shutting down in the charleston area a few years back?
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm