Bible Study Verse
Genesis 3:12
The man said, "The woman You put here with me-she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it." (NIV)

Thoughts
Boy, does this verse trigger thoughts. Do you remember saying something like this to your parents, a teacher, or maybe to a Game Warden? "My hunting partner told me to do it, he said it was OK." Kind of sounds like Flip Wilson's famous statement, "The devil made me do it!"

Yep, good old Adam invented the oldest line ever used to shift blame to someone else for his own actions. First he tried to lay the blame at God's feet for putting the woman there, and then he blamed the woman. Wait a minute, who did God give the command to? Right again, it was given to Adam. Genesis 2:16-17 reflects, "And the Lord God commanded the man, 'You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die,' "(NIV).

Adam should have known better than to have eaten the fruit of the forbidden tree, but he went along with the crowd, so to speak. He did something dumb and then tried to blame everybody else for what he did.
(Cliff S)

Action Point
Take responsibility for your actions, good or bad. In the long run it will serve you better to admit your mistake(s) than to try to cover them up or to blame somebody else for what you did. Remember, your sins will find you out!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Review the regulations for where you are going to be hunting or fishing and follow them. The Officer that checks you will appreciate you being familiar with game and fish laws and obeying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk