Thread: Arrogant Or Just Plain Stupid?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Arrogant Or Just Plain Stupid?

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

It's both, Mergie, arrogant and stupid...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Add evil to those adjectives and you're spot on.

You know liar's tell so many that they forget the last one they told, foot and ass in mouth in Hillary's case. Wow she must be senile or loosing her mind. And the libs that are so blinded to understand how she could have lost the election.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    It's both, Mergie, arrogant and stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Add evil to those adjectives and you're spot on.
    I agree with both of you.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Valeflyfisherman View Post
    You know liar's tell so many that they forget the last one they told, foot and ass in mouth in Hillary's case. Wow she must be senile or loosing her mind. And the libs that are so blinded to understand how she could have lost the election.
    Agreed. They also come to believe their own lies. To me that borders on mental illness.