Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major Disconnect

I think it will come down to the play calling. Even I could have called defensive plays last year against Roper. WR group is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    I will call it now, USuC will beat UGA

They just seem to have UGA's number and if I am correct it is at Willy B ??

Have UGA’s number?!? UGA has won 3 in a row, including one at W-B. And by not less than 2 TDs. I know - any given Saturday and all that - but this should be a comfortable win for UGA. Will it be? Who knows. But to say S.C. has their number is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    I will call it now, USuC will beat UGA

They just seem to have UGA's number and if I am correct it is at Willy B ??

But Kentucky always seems to have USuC's number as well

Still I think they win 8 games min
    UGA has won 4 of the last 5.

Muschamp has done more with less. He's ahead of schedule by a lot.

Recap: Rooster noises. Cycling in. More rooster sounds. Never again, again. More with less. 11 wins. More chicken sounds. Carolina has Georgia's number. Vegas is stupid.

dont forget "wait till next year."
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortMagFan View Post
    Have UGA’s number?!? UGA has won 3 in a row, including one at W-B. And by not less than 2 TDs. I know - any given Saturday and all that - but this should be a comfortable win for UGA. Will it be? Who knows. But to say S.C. has their number is ridiculous
    Of the "big 3" in the SEC east (UGA UF Tenn) Carolina has had the most success against Georgia. Even with the 3 in a row UGA has won their 4-4 against Carolina this decade. Georgia has superior talent but they did last year and only won by 2 TD's between the hedges. Carolina will give them a game and be in it in the end. Now whether or not that puts them over the top idk. Also Carolina has them back in the 2nd game of the year where it should be. In the words of the HBC you can always count on them have a couple players out early on suspension. I will say this, I have heard national analyst picking Carolina including Georgia based Tony Barnhardt. All that said UGA still wins the game

Aahhhh, its that time of year again. Turkey season is over, college baseball is over, the sunflowers are starting to wilt and Boozer is trolling Gamecock fans. College football must be just around the corner. I guess I will bite...

I expect more than 7 wins. And I am encouraged by what Muschamp is going. He has won more games than I think most people would have projected since he took the job. He has not however beat Clemson or Georgia which I am ready to see happen. Granted, both are arguably playing better football than in the history of their respective programs so that is a tall order to ask for. He has not had a "big win" either (Top 15 team) but he has won most the games he was supposed (except KY) and has won several games where they were the underdogs. He is also did finish by beating a respectable Michigan team. with that said here is what I think Vegas is saying on whether the Gamecocks will be favored or underdogs leading into the contest, I will also put my prediction down as well for shits and giggles...I have us winning 9 but I think we will slip up somewhere and lose one we shouldn't, ole miss or maybe dare I say Vandy. Who knows but I think at the end of the day we land somewhere around 8-4 realistically.

Coastal - F W
    Georgia - U L
    Marshall - F W
    Vandy - F W
    Kentucky - U W
    Mizzu - F W
    A&M - U W
    Tenn - F W
    MIss - F W
    Fla - U L
    Chattanooga - F W
    Clemson - U L

Carolina wins 10 this year

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    . Also Carolina has them back in the 2nd game of the year where it should be. In the words of the HBC you can always count on them have a couple players out early on suspension.

That only helped when Mark Ritz had 4-6 players suspended for the first 3 games. Kirby Smart won't be that strict.

Of the "big 3" in the SEC east (UGA UF Tenn) Carolina has had the most success against Georgia. Even with the 3 in a row UGA has won their 4-4 against Carolina this decade. Georgia has superior talent but they did last year and only won by 2 TD's between the hedges. Carolina will give them a game and be in it in the end. Now whether or not that puts them over the top idk. Also Carolina has them back in the 2nd game of the year where it should be. In the words of the HBC you can always count on them have a couple players out early on suspension. I will say this, I have heard national analyst picking Carolina including Georgia based Tony Barnhardt. All that said UGA still wins the game
    I love the "only won by 2 TD's" take. Its probably my favorite one of yalls I heard from last year. When I watched that game last year it reminded me of a cat playing with a mouse. Don't forget who we played the very next week... And as far as suspensions go, Richt isn't around anymore.. theres this thing called the Kirby law now.

10 wins will be tough... imo. I think even 9 will be..

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    That only helped when Mark Ritz had 4-6 players suspended for the first 3 games. Kirby Smart won't be that strict.
    Good point

Losses to Jawja & Klempson.

Jawja is better.

Klempson better & Bentley has Boyd'itis against them.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    10 wins will be tough... imo. I think even 9 will be..
    Take your red cesspool of the south glasses off for a moment and look at the schedule. It is very weak as far as SEC schedules go. They play A&M and Ole Miss out the west and both of those programs are not in a great place right now. They can get to 10 with a bowl game win fairly easy and that's with losses to UGA and Upstate. I'm picking them to lose to UGA but it wouldn't surprise me if they beat them either.

Might oughta be worrying about Kentucky, Missouri and that caliber team before shit talkin' UGA.

Sakkerliner and Jawja is always a good game when it is early in the season or was. Even with the loss of a ton of scholarship players on the UGA roster, there's 10X the talent on that team than Sakkerliner has. The chickens might keep it close for the first half but the Bulldogs will win comfortably.

Chickens will win 8-9 games and go to another mediocre bowl. Clemson nor UGA will be among the wins.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Take your red cesspool of the south glasses off for a moment and look at the schedule. It is very weak as far as SEC schedules go. They play A&M and Ole Miss out the west and both of those programs are not in a great place right now. They can get to 10 with a bowl game win fairly easy and that's with losses to UGA and Upstate. I'm picking them to lose to UGA but it wouldn't surprise me if they beat them either.
    Here we go... Throwing in the bowl game cause you just saw the schedule for the first time and realized yeah 10 in the regular season aint happenin.. I bet they lose to both A&M and Miss..

And I thought you knew alot about turkeys.......
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Here we go... Throwing in the bowl game cause you just saw the schedule for the first time and realized yeah 10 in the regular season aint happenin.. I bet they lose to both A&M and Miss..
    Yeah I just looked at the schedule for the first time. My whole fall is centered around the football season. I'm going to 10 games including 3 road games. I don't think I just looked at the schedule. I'm saying 10 without the bowl but 10 for sure with the bowl. The trip to Gainesville worries me. Their talent level is better than their record last year and I think Mullins can win there.