Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major Disconnect

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    It's a different team and making a prediction based on last year's performance would be unwise,.....and clemsonlike.

.....and Georgia will easily beat SC just like Texas A&M will embarrass Clemson in their game. You can take these two to the bank.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    If your a gambling man I will take 500 on the Clemson game. Surely someone here would be trustworthy enough to hold in escrow for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwoods View Post
    If your a gambling man I will take 500 on the Clemson game. Surely someone here would be trustworthy enough to hold in escrow for us.
    No sir,...not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Some of y'all have way too much time on your hands.
    and cocks on their mind

Climp5in @ TA&M ………….Game 2 and Jimbo makes Dumbozo look like the idiot he is.
    Naw, I'm just kidding. You should beat TAM at least as bad as you beat Syracuse on the road last season....oh, wait.
    Nevermind
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-19-2018 at 04:27 PM.

just like Texas A&M will embarrass Clemson in their game

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Is it one of those "unfair" Friday night games?
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-19-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Speaking of "Major Disconnect."

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    What exactly makes you think USC has UGAs number?

Regardless of how good a season UGA has USuC seems to always play them very tough

Deebo Samuel is really good... can he stay on the field? I think that is the difference in 7 vs 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Test View Post
    Deebo Samuel is really good... can he stay on the field? I think that is the difference in 7 vs 9/10
    Rico Dowdle is back TY also, I cant imagine anyone with a better group of receivers on the field this year than the Coots.
    Debo Samuels, Brian Edwards and Shai Smith on the field at the same time. I am interested to see the new play caller changes. Saying this group will allow
    jet sweeps and things they haven't been able to run in the past. The offense will get their points, not sure about the defense holding GA down

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Rico Dowdle is back TY also, I cant imagine anyone with a better group of receivers on the field this year than the Coots.
    Debo Samuels, Brian Edwards and Shai Smith on the field at the same time. I am interested to see the new play caller changes. Saying this group will allow
    jet sweeps and things they haven't been able to run in the past. The offense will get their points, not sure about the defense holding GA down
    All valid points, but I think the key may be blocking. If the OL can open lanes for the backs, and Jake is given the time he needs to read through his progressions, they'll be able to score with anyone they play.

He has more beef and strength on the O-line than they have had in years. Little Jakey has run for his life for the past two years.
    They could be hell if he is ever allowed to actually stop and look for a receiver.

and cocks on their mind
    Now you finally came outa the closet huh?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Now you finally came outa the closet huh?
    look everyone, the circus left but the clown stayed

I cant imagine anyone with a better group of receivers on the field this year than the Coots.
    You must not have much of an “imagination”.

No sir,...not interested.
    Backpedaling already? But you said it was a sure thing that one could "take to the bank?"

If that's the case then why not take the bet? It's an easy $500 right...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 07-22-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

After reading this thread, it has reinforced my original thought. SC fans feel like the floor is 8-9 games. 7 in Vegas seems like free money
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Muschamp has done more with less. He's ahead of schedule by a lot.
    I tend to believe that being "ahead of schedule" lends itself more towards the schedule and quality of opponents the past few years, moreso than what Champ is doing. Favorable rotating West opponents coupled with a down FL and UT have helped gracious plenty.

Y'all could very well be a much improved team from last year and actually wind up with a worse record this year in conference play

Just listened to Neuheisel and Childers. Both seem bullish on SC. Get your bets in folks.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I am pretty sure making a statement on national TV "that this is possibly the best defense in the country and the "whole world will be
    talking about the Climp5in defense after tonight" and then an hour later getting 70 points hung on your ass is the biggest disconnect ever in sports.
    Just say'n

What brand time machine do you have?