Thread: WH Involved With Russia - Trump Probe

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default WH Involved With Russia - Trump Probe

July, the month the Awakening starts. White Hats are starting to dribble intel out. It's going to get worse (better).

NEW TEXT MESSAGES PROVE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE WAS INVOLVED IN EARLY STAGES OF DEEP STATE TRUMP-RUSSIA PROBE
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Needs to start happening fast. Nunes sees the writing on wall. DOJ and FBI are trying to stall until after midterms. Hoping Dems win back the House, and this will all go away.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I feel pretty sure enough if not all of it will come out before the mid-terms. We shall see.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I hope so. Fuck the News Media.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I doubt the waffle house had anything to do with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I’m just dead.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Last Q drop said "scattered, smothered, and covered". It will all make sense soon.