Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump - Putin summit

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I do not think Trump wants to be allies with Russia. When he is friendly to Putin our trading partners get uneasy making them more vulnerable in trade deals and funding NATO. Trump is determined to improve the trade imbalance and eveybody pay their fair share. This is making the globalist heads exploded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I agree....don't think it's even remotely possible but one must wonder!
    The trade imbalance and NATO are huge IMO...
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

What everyone saw yesterday was "coach speak" and all for show. We have no idea what they said behind closed doors nor what is going to happen down the road. Russia is in a shitty economic situation and it's most viable export is the natural gas it exports in that pipeline. The US knows this and I'm sure Trump informed Putin he could bury him by importing so much LNG to Europe that Russia wouldn't have a thing to sell. Trump doesn't want to be an ally with anyone nor does he want to be an enemy however he does want to be competitive in trade with the entire world.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

This pretty much is the best thing you will read on it....

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ls-cold-war-ii

Merica 1st.....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Merica 1st.....
    Trump blowing Putin publicly = Merica first

You people have lost it
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Time will tell....

You guys act like Trump bowed in front of a world leader like the previous president did during the world apology tour. Or told the Russian Prime Minister he would have more flexibility after the election.

Trump is going to Trump just like a rat snake is going to eat your chicken coop eggs.
    Its just what they do
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-17-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    You guys act like Trump bowed in front of a world leader...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7747016.html
    SW- "Depp is a fairly deep thinker"

SW- "THE POINT IS WE CAN'T LET THE GOV BE NOT FUNDED!"

SW- "I'm a dang box"

That ain't bowing. That's lowering your head so the short Arab can put some bling on your neck.

you right looks a little more like curtsy a lil princess would make a tea party
    SW- "Depp is a fairly deep thinker"

SW- "THE POINT IS WE CAN'T LET THE GOV BE NOT FUNDED!"

SW- "I'm a dang box"

Zackly, Trump is like 6'4", so you kinda have to lower your noggin if you want the bling. Would you prefer it if Trump just stuck his hand out?

It is interesting what Rush Limbaughs take is on all this. Hell all Trump has to do is provide Germany with fuel and Russia is FUCKED!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Washington stinks period.... That's what the Trump presidency is all about!
    Fuk em all...
    Agreed. Starting with congress and moving on into the various agencies....FTA, as you've said.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

So, after the DNC rigging their primary for Hillary among all the other known cookery in DC, you believe your politicians and FBI no matter what huh?
    Welcome to the sheeple club dude!
    You want to back up now that Trump is backing up?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Huck View Post
    You want to back up now that Trump is backing up?
    Nah bruh. It’s easy to confuse would and wouldn’t. Focus on that shiny object instead of the rest of live aired comments that has turned most Republicans AND Conservatives against him. When Newt flips on Trump.... oh wait a second: Rand has stepped up to defend him. Therefore, 99% of politicians and media are now part of the deep state cabal. It’s not un-American to say that Trump made a huge error in foreign policy, again. I’m beginning to wonder if he’s a perfect clinical case for a narcissistic, or if he’s been compromised.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Don't see anyone phrasing there words like that, but if that's the spin

His attempted backtrack probably did more damage then his original statement.

He took an L this week for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who gives a shit? How do you know Trump isn’t working an angle for a longer play? As big as a douche as he looks and acts at times, he always lands on his feet and comes out on top. All I know is I sleep good at night knowing that I live in a country with a president that has the resources and the balls to bust anybody’s ass who threatens this country. And I sleep in a lot nicer bed now with the economy booming since Trump took office. I couldn’t do either the two terms before his. So instead of playing armchair quarterback every time he doesn’t do something the way he’s “supposed” to, I thank God that he’s our president and not Obama or Hillary.