Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump - Putin summit

Trump doesn't look good but he's prolly right.....Russia ain't done shit!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

its all part of trump's master plan and he is playing putin and the media like the puppets they are.

MASTER PLAN.
    MAGA

choo choo
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Trump doesn't look good but he's prolly right.....Russia ain't done shit!
    That must be some strong stuff you're on.

So, after the DNC rigging their primary for Hillary among all the other known cookery in DC, you believe your politicians and FBI no matter what huh?
    Welcome to the sheeple club dude!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

So, after the DNC rigging their primary for Hillary among all the other known cookery in DC, you believe your politicians and FBI no matter what huh?
    Welcome to the sheeple club dude!
    This.

Until they charge Hillary, Podesta,Rice,and the rest of those crooks........I will believe nothing they say.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Funny how US intelligence is all Pissed about Russia but the US does the same shit Russia does to other countries.

We meddle in every election around the world.

I'm Glad Trump is my President!
    Windows Down!

Yep and yep....He's got the pot stirred up and it needs a blender put to it now more than ever!

I’m willing to bet this isn’t the first time Russia has tried to screw with our Republic. We just didn’t have the clintons and a Robert Ayers trained president in power that wanted to highlight it as a reason they lost an election.

This entire thing is to place doubt on the legitimacy of the 2016 is election. That’s all it has ever been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do they know who hacked servers? DNC never let FBI inspect them. “Hired” their own firm to do that. Hillary’s server was wiped clean. Whole thing stinks, especially with Mueller’s timing.

Washington stinks period.... That's what the Trump presidency is all about!
    Fuk em all...

I kind of feel like the whole “Russia Investigation” is Russia fucking with our election. And who is heading that up? Communists and crooks in our own government.

Trump may be crooked as hell for all I know. But I haven’t seen evidence of anything worth investigating. It honestly feels like he’s the only person in this whole situation, from his accusers to his investigators, who wasn’t actively trying to rig the election.

I haven't seen a video or direct quote of what the President said. I've only seen and heard reporters interpreting what he said. Mergie, got a link?

I didn't see the full press conference only parts and pieces of what the media wants to highlight. But the parts I saw didn't bother me as much as the media is making it out to be. I understood Trump to say, "we" were negligent with our security measures. Seems reasonable to me. When a company gets hacked and all of our information gets compromised, they blame the company for poor data security. The government should be subject to the same scrutiny.

Or maybe I didn't see what everyone is all upset about.

Either way, Trump doesn't approach things like your standard issue politician. Which is precisely why he was elected. The people have grown skeptical of the Mitt Romney's of the world.

Bottom line, whether we scold Putin or not for anything he does will not change what he does. He will never publicly accept responsibility for anything.

The media seems most upset that Trump didn't say and do what they expected him to do. To that I would say the Media doesn't run the show. They are only supposed to report the news. And they do a very poor job at that. All I hear is what they think.
    Last edited by Gander; 07-17-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    If he called Putin out the headline is "Trump Acknowledges Rigged Election" if he does not he he looks weak.

This deserves a bump. Trump was gonna take a L yesterday regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's sad but he was right that he trusts the Russians more than his own FBI...there's certainly a lot of evidence to support his mistrust of US intellgence...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I'm OK with it, we will see how it plays out but nothing else has worked, stop living in the past, move on. I agree with this part.

As president I cannot make decisions on foreign policy to appease the media or the Democrats who want to do nothing but resist and obstruct. I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than risk peace in pursuit of politics
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Could you imagine the possibilities were the US and Russia allies.....

Could you imagine the possibilities were the US and Russia allies.....
    NO
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Outside the box Bro...outside!

I do not think Trump wants to be allies with Russia. When he is friendly to Putin our trading partners get uneasy making them more vulnerable in trade deals and funding NATO. Trump is determined to improve the trade imbalance and eveybody pay their fair share. This is making the globalist heads exploded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk