Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Trump - Putin summit

"working an angle for a longer play."

you actually bought a mattress bc trump set the economy up for you?

You actually sleep better at night knowing he shit his own bed with Putin?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

"JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

I don’t know what he’s doing and hell you don’t either. Like I said... the guy always lands on his feet no matter what kind of dumb shit he says or does at times. 6 months ago all I heard was Trump was screwing up and we would be getting nuked by North Korea... now trump and that little bastard write love letters to each other. Give it time. I didn’t buy a mattress, I’m building my house because the construction business is back. I thought I was going to have to close up shop and starve to death during the Obama administration so forgive me for looking past some summit that will be old news in a few weeks.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

How many times did Trump Tweet at Obama and Bush that they were idiots for telling the world what they were going to do? Trump is no idiot like the other two or 3 before him. How many boys did those 3 get killed by advertising to the enemy what we were going to do, and in Obama's case when we were going to do it? Trump saw how stupid that was, it's stupid in any deal to show your hand before you played it. Hell an amateur knows better.

If you read Sun Tzu you should remember this:

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Y'all non-believers better hold your tongues and watch. Trump is going to make a fool out of you just like he does the media. It's "best to remain silent..." well y'all know the rest. You're listening to the media and the brain dead handful of Republican camera chasers in Congress like Lindsey Graham and a few of his ilk. What have they done for you lately, or ever?? Rand Paul and Ron Paul have said Trump was brilliant in the presser. These two are critical thinkers, not robots. Anyone who still believes anything the mockingbird main stream media says is a complete idiot or a kid. And kids are allowed to believe what they want, hence the Tooth Fairy (not you 2th) and Santa Claus.

I thought Trump did good in the presser. Why should he ask Putin about something he knows himself didn't happen. And if Russia did try, hell so do we. That would have been a dead end confrontation. Projection always comes back to bite you. It's a bad way to debate anyone. "If it's good for the goose it's good for the gander"..."Some things are best left unsaid." and all those other old sayings that make sense.

Look at Trump's action on Russia don't listen to his words. If you don't see them you don't belong in this debate, do your own homework and come back when you learn something. He's the toughest president on Russia since Reagan. Carter kissed their ass, Obama promised them anything they wanted. Of course you won't hear the media reporting what all Trump has done to Russia. His sanctions went beyond the Congressional suggestions on Russia. There's a lot more like military exercises in the Balkans and helping Georgia, that's country for those who listen to main stream media. And on and on. Words mean nothing, actions mean everything.

Matthew 7:20 - Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    I’m willing to bet this isn’t the first time Russia has tried to screw with our Republic. We just didn’t have the clintons and a Robert Ayers trained president in power that wanted to highlight it as a reason they lost an election.

This entire thing is to place doubt on the legitimacy of the 2016 is election. That’s all it has ever been.
    Nailed it. That's all it is. It's now simply used as a stumbling block to try and slow down this administration.

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    How do they know who hacked servers? DNC never let FBI inspect them. “Hired” their own firm to do that. Hillary’s server was wiped clean. Whole thing stinks, especially with Mueller’s timing.
    Someone does have the servers, someone has everything. Don't ever doubt that.

But, you are correct that they didn't turn it over to the FBI, so they don't think anyone has it. CrowdSource is the company they hired and even they said there was no hack, the data download speeds were far too fast for a network download and could only be done by someone with physical contact to the server. A flash drive or portable hard drive of some type. Now the Russians did buy Facebook ads to stir people up, most of them against Trump (which the media loves to not mention). So why don't they go after Zuckerberg for selling them the ad space instead of Russians who they can't touch???

Oh and by the way, Trump is winning the trade war with China. That news broke today on the Federalist and one other site I acn't remember right off.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

All this winning is making me dizzy

Trump and Putin are making fools of the American Media and everyone who belives the American Media.

Somehow, though, the American Media missed the part where Putin gave the names of individuals that divered $400M into the Hillary campaign...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

The DOW is up 1,000 points since late June. Not much media coverage about that. If it had gone down 1,000 point the media would be covering round the clock and blaming Trump policies for the stock market crash.

I'm still waiting to hear what the insurance plan was. The media doesn't seem too interested in that story. Wonder why.

Because they were and are an active participant

Fuk CNN and the rest of them. They want this country to fail.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Fuk CNN and the rest of them. They want this country to fail.
    I agree...but I still can’t wrap my mind around why.
    These liberal idiots and never trumpers live here alongside us.
    What do they think is going to happen if the country fails?
    How will that benefit them?
    They want anarchy, communism, what is their end goal?
    Frustrating....Need a beer.

They want something for nothing.

They want Trump out, either by making him resign or thru impeachment. And they want to send a message to anyone outside establishment politics to never try running for President again. They successfully ran off Ross Perot off in the early 90s for the same reason. They want the maintain party power. Trump is making them look like incompetence idiots and it's driving them nuts.

The lovely Ann...

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-of-americans/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by welltaut View Post
    I agree...but I still can’t wrap my mind around why.
    These liberal idiots and never trumpers live here alongside us.
    What do they think is going to happen if the country fails?
    How will that benefit them?
    They want anarchy, communism, what is their end goal?
    Frustrating....Need a beer.
    They think with emotion, not logic or fact. Because it feels good.

Just like every young man that thinks with his crotch. Unfortunately after they screw it up a penicillin shot wont fix it.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    The lovely Ann...

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-of-americans/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Her take on Joe Wilson was great. Thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    They want something for nothing.
    ...and the chicks for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    ...and the chicks for free.
    We’re in Dire Straights.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Her take on Joe Wilson was great. Thanks for the post.
    Speaking or Joe Wilson.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

As long as Mark Knopfler is not making phone calls to Putin, we’re good.