Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump - Putin summit

Default Trump - Putin summit

Thoughts?
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Trump's mistake was to have a presser. If he called Putin out the headline is "Trump Acknowledges Rigged Election" if he does not he he looks weak.

Putin helped Trump with willing to giving Muller access to the 12 alleged hackers in exchange for access to some ofnHillary's cronies.

Bernie was the only one that lost a rigged primary and I think access to the DNC server would show that.

Still the US President can't stand on the world stage with Putin and play partisan politics in a joint press conference. This long ball attempt failed, imo.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 07-16-2018 at 05:50 PM.

It’s gonna get interesting boys....
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

I don’t know why I said that, just felt right.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

He looked like an idiot

I’ve never been a fan, but also never wished for him to fail.

Even so, I still feel betrayed today by our President.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Cracking down on immigration, legal and illegal, is of paramount importance. And chances of getting it done are rapidly slipping away with Trump's idiocy. He doesn't even comprehend the difference between collusion and interference.

Trump is either an idiot or he has a big ace in the hole. Just find the timing of Mueller’s charges very interesting. Also find it funny that they waited until today to charge the Russian with ties to the NRA.

5D chess and he's right on Q.

Trust me.

Ask me how I know.

How do you know?

I'm with BT. Nothing to be gained by the press conference.

It looked like they both had a script written out and it didn't go like they envisioned it. Well at least not for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    How do you know?
    It was written in the blood stains of Qurt Shilings World Series sock.

Trump trains wheels have been spinning for a while. All part of the plan.
    Last edited by Glenn; 07-16-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Fuck CNN and the rest of the news media. Again---------FUCK THEM
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Fuck CNN and the rest of the news media. Again---------FUCK THEM
    Bruh, this one ain’t on the media.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I could but I ain't.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

What was he supposed to confront Putin about? The make believe Russian hacking that never happened. Trump knows more about what "really" happened and y'all will too when the time is right. These are the two unarguably most powerful countries in the world. Either one could end life as we know it on earth. I'd much rather have a cautious friendship with them than see my grandkids die in a senseless war. Trump can't win with you bunch of whiners. If he struts like a stud y'all talk about him having too much ego. If he gets along with someone y'all think he wasn't "tough" enough. Any one of y'all would get the walking shits if you had to walk up to that podium beside Putin. Trump knows what he's doing and he has been up against much rougher men than any of you have ever seen. Not only did he go up against them he built a billion dollar business right in front of their faces. The man made his money in NYC dealing with the Mafia run construction unions. He's either very tough or very smart. Just saying.

He also did much better than Obama did. Remember the hot mic "after the election I'll have more flexibility after the election" with Dmitry Medvedev?

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Hell yeah im with Benicio!!!

ChugachugachugafuckCNNchooochoooo

Damn Cromer you came up for air?

128Chan shit here.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Putin knows how to send the US media into a frenzy. Again, if the neocons and the leftists are pissed I don’t think it’s a bad thing...

Trump has had better days though. No doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by led0321; 07-17-2018 at 03:46 AM.