Thread: $400,000,000 To Clinton Campaign

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default $400,000,000 To Clinton Campaign

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Trump got that and a chance to talk about the server and 33,000 missing emails. All sanctions remain.
    Honestly, if your Donald Trump, would trust FBI, CIA, and the deep state? Funny timng on Mueller indictments also. Ones that he knows will never happen.
    Hell, I don't knowif Trump didn't get Putinto call Mueller's bluff

I am on the fence. There is no doubt the Russian meddled but to what extent. Which is nothing new. But if Trump called them out the headline would be "Trump Acknowledges Russian Help Win Election".

Putin has to know our IT nerds can shut down Russia. But he knew Obama was weak.

I feel sure Russia wanted to and still wants to sow discord in every Western election just as we do every Russian election fir decades. But when the left says voter ID is discrimination and Boston wants allow illegals to vote discord is already in the election process. All they can do is add to it.

Obama knew what the Russians were doing but with Hillary and the DNC using a unsecure hacked server his hand were tied. If he countered and Hillary won the Right's headline was "Hillary wins Russian Rigged Election". He stood down because he expected her to win regardless. I wonder how many times on election night Barry and Michelle said "you stupid witch". If jot for here personal server he could have acted and made the election look rigged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I am on the fence. There is no doubt the Russian meddled but to what extent. Which is nothing new. But if Trump called them out the headline would be "Trump Acknowledges Russian Help Win Election".

I feel sure Russia wanted to and still wants to sow discord in every Western election just as we do every Russian election fir decades.
    True. Just as we do to Israel and they do to us. Just as we do to Britain, and Germany and every other country of significance in the world and as they do to us. This is nothing new, it's been going on since WW1. The only thing that's changed is the technology.

Obama knew what the Russians were doing but with Hillary and the DNC using a unsecure hacked server his hand were tied. If he countered and Hillary won the Right's headline was "Hillary wins Russian Rigged Election". He stood down because he expected her to win regardless.
    Let's not give him the credit of having a brain. He didn't do anything because he was also using a Gmail account to send emails back on forth to Clinton and others on Clinton's server. He wasn't worried about Clinton, he was worried about his own ass. That's why he didn't want to make waves. "They never thought she would lose" that's the whole thing in a nutshell. They couldn't imagine her losing since they were manipulating the votes and had the FBI, DOJ and CIA helping her win.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post

Putin has to know our IT nerds can shut down Russia. But he knew Obama was weak.

I feel sure Russia wanted to and still wants to sow discord in every Western election just as we do every Russian election fir decades. But when the left says voter ID is discrimination and Boston wants allow illegals to vote discord is already in the election process. All they can do is add to it.

Obama knew what the Russians were doing but with Hillary and the DNC using a unsecure hacked server his hand were tied. If he countered and Hillary won the Right's headline was "Hillary wins Russian Rigged Election". He stood down because he expected her to win regardless. I wonder how many times on election night Barry and Michelle said "you stupid witch". If jot for here personal server he could have acted and made the election look rigged.

Describe how this 'meddling' worked. Do you mean exposed e-mails? I don't accept it as meddling unless there were fake votes entered.

I give Obama a bunch of credit. He beat the Clinton Machine and lived. I oppose his ideology at evert every turn but his political IQ was high you do not become POTUS without it. He played 4D chess often too, some just accept folks politicians playing long ball.

Hillary put him in a corner. I am sure now he wish he put her out to pasture. She has a low political IQ. Slick was the smart one.

Why are people not asking the same of Soros and his meddling