Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bottom Fish

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Yall just figuring this out?
    Dang, and I actually apologized to you, granted, after you asked me to. Would've expected more from you, Howard Hughes.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Dang, and I actually apologized to you, granted, after you asked me to. Would've expected more from you, Howard Hughes.
    I dont recall any of that. But whatever.

"Will you apologize to me, please?" Like that? Sounds like something I would never say.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 07-17-2018 at 10:41 AM.

I do a lotta wrong stuff (and a lotta stuff wrong), but lying isn't one of them. I can find the exchange if you want, Howard. Holla back...

I do a lotta wrong stuff (and a lotta stuff wrong), but lying isn't one of them. I can find the exchange if you want, Howard. Holla back...
    Be my guest. Im wrong too, quite often. I aint got enough money to be Howard Hughes, bo.

Edit: And where do you even begin to look? I dont even know what we were talking about, much less trying to go and find it.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 07-17-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I'm confused. This is the saltwater forum so it that a compliment or an insult?
    He's the apex saltwater fisherman, better than everyone else on here. Just ask him and he'll tell you. I mean, look at my first post. Here I was asking if that pinky was 14" and then all those red snapper were sitting right on top and didn't even realize...

PLEASE provide proof of me claiming to be a better fisherman than anyone else, and I'll gladly apologize. Otherwise shut your mouth, and stop making poor assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    He's the apex saltwater fisherman, better than everyone else on here. Just ask him and he'll tell you. I mean, look at my first post. Here I was asking if that pinky was 14" and then all those red snapper were sitting right on top and didn't even realize...
    I've never had an issue with him. Maybe y'all need thicker skin
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

BB is a stand up fellow, not sure what the issue is. I’ve fished with him and had a blast, always found him to be pretty humble and honest. Frankly, he’d be welcome on my boat any time.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I just said there were dumbasses on here that thought people were fooled by this post. He didn't think any of the other responses were sarcasm. I was trying to clear that up but he is correct always evidently.

The internet is serious business.

I just said there were dumbasses on here that thought people were fooled by this post. He didn't think any of the other responses were sarcasm. I was trying to clear that up but he is correct always evidently.
    I try to call my friends dumbasses at least once a day. That way I weed out the ones that get offended
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Thanks, Griffin and Mark.

And JWS, I'm not always right, nor do I think I am. I call truce, even though I didn't start this. And I'll buy you the grape soda of your choosing. PM me your address, and it's a done deal.

Fuck why does he get the grape soda!? That's exactly what I need to wash my b liners down with damnit

Y’all are all queers
    Seriously
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I try to call my friends dumbasses at least once a day. That way I weed out the ones that get offended
    works for me
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Fuck why does he get the grape soda!? That's exactly what I need to wash my b liners down with damnit
    Dude, you have a standing offer for grape soda, steak dinner, and/or whatever I can get you. Thank you for your service. Seriously.

Are you and griffin dating now?

dumbass.

Dude, you have a standing offer for grape soda, steak dinner, and/or whatever I can get you. Thank you for your service. Seriously.
    When y'all get done making out can we get back on topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    When y'all get done making out can we get back on topic?
    ARS are delicious and illegal to keep, the proposed season will be in the most active part of hurricane season or when it’s cold as hell, keeping people from fishing for them. Meanwhile the commercial guys get to hammer them. NMFS hates the recreational fisherman. If you like to eat them take a sushi kit on the boat with you.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Take a couple mason jars of premade ceviche mix, just add fish