Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If You See This

Default If You See This

If you're out and about at a gun store and run across one of these in .308Win, how about letting me know. EuroOptic informed me that they now have to order them and it takes about 1.5yrs before you see it. I'd rather drive halfway across the country and pick it up. I've found a few but none are in .308, mostly '06, .270, 25-06 or .243.

https://www.sako.fi/en-us/rifles/sak...varian-carbine
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Damn, I did a search earlier and never saw that one.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna run the bids up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Don’t think that one has a bid price, either pay that or let it sit.

I wonder if he would take tree fiddy for it?

Better pull the trigger, times a wastin'.

What will you do with that gun salty

Have you called Dewy's? I thought you bought one awhile back.

Just grabbed that exact gun at the pawn shop on Beltline. They hadn't even put a price on it so I offered em $1200. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by rrconductor View Post
    Have you called Dewy's? I thought you bought one awhile back.
    No, I had one on order through another dealer. They called a few weeks ago and said they had no idea if or when it would ship so, I cancelled in hopes I could find one somewhere. Dewey's is on my list to call. I bought a FinnBear and a Finnlight.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Just grabbed that exact gun at the pawn shop on Beltline. They hadn't even put a price on it so I offered em $1200. Good luck.
    Want to sell it?

Quote Originally Posted by thawhacker View Post
    What will you do with that gun salty
    Kill deer, pigs, coyotes and anything else. I've wanted another Mannlicher stocked gun since I sold the CZ550fs.

A man should never question another man on why he needs another gun. The correct response is hell yeah that sounds badass. You NEED another gun.

How did you like the CZ?

It felt really good, shot OK and was decent. It was in 6.5 Swede though, I’d still have it if it was a .308 or 7mm08. Had a pretty damn good trigger in it too.

I like my precision rifles but wood and blued steel is what I prefer in a hunting rifle. That is a fine looking rifle.
    Last edited by FLS; 07-18-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Never mind, something good finally came out of Ohio. Now I have to settle on the glass.

Sako 85 BC.jpg
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 07-19-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Any advantages to that type stock?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...