Bible Study Verse
Psalms 84:11
For the LORD is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; no good thing does He withold from those who walk uprightly. (NASB)

Thoughts
Have you ever fallen while walking over some slick rocks in a trout stream? Maybe you were trying to climb a steep hill in pursuit of large game, you hit some loose gravel, and on your face you went. We all have fallen at sometime in our lives; but, it is my experience that I get right back up as quickly as I can.

Several years ago, the late Adrian Rodgers gave a sermon on the radio in which he talked about how a certain animal falls and is not able to get back on its feet without help. Have you guessed to which animal he was referring? It was the sheep! When a sheep slips into a ditch and ends up on its back, it cannot get up without the shepherd's help. This is called a "cast" condition; and is, for obvious reasons, a very dangerous situation for a sheep.
(Tom H)

Action Point
The "cast" condition is very dangerous for us as well. If we are not walking uprightly with the Lord, we are in a "cast-like" condition, spiritually. We can't get any traction in the Word or in the things of God. The greatest danger is that we are sitting ducks for the enemy to attack.

If you ever find yourself in this predicament, call out to the Great Shepherd of your soul. He will bring you back into the upright walk where no good thing will be withheld from you!
Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
We make a crazy journey each year to the Grand Canyon - hike to the bottom and out min the same day. The hiking sticks that may be bought at any Walmart can be life savers for your knees, and also keep you from falling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk