Thread: 6 Wheeler

Default 6 Wheeler

The VelociRaptor 6X6 concept starts at $349,000 and includes the base 2017 – 2018 Raptor 4-door truck, 6X6 locking rear axles, upgraded Fox suspension, upgraded 20-inch wheels and off-road tires, special front and rear bumpers, rollbar and LED lights. Also includes the VelociRaptor 600 twin turbo upgrade for the 6X6 for more power and performance. The 600+ HP upgrade includes upgraded twin turbochargers, stainless steel exhaust modifications, upgraded front mounted air to air intercooler and plumbing and re-tuned factory computer. Other optional upgrades include: Brembo front & rear brake upgrade, larger wheels and tires, LED lighting upgrades, bespoke interiors, electronic upgrades and armoring systems will also available.

Looks 100k cool. Not even close to 349k cool.

That thing screams little penis

The raptors are hideous trucks.

Turning radius of a city block.

Every single one of yall would drive the piss out of that thing if given half the chance.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Every single one of yall would drive the piss out of that thing if given half the chance.
    Only if a set of Brass Truck Nuts are included. I didn’t see them mentioned on the accessory list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put a set of truck nuts dangling from the bumper and a yeti sticker on back glass and it will sell like hell in the Carolinas

Long bed dually.

Upgraded tires, bumpers, motor, suspension, lights, and exhaust tip, etc. But sounds like it still has a half ton frame.

I don't think I would even though that it is American as f***.. I enjoy projecting more refined sense of masculinity. I don't own a leather jacket.. if the black rims were taken off, along with the light thing, and the bar off the back so I could attach a toolbox properly.. I probably would. I kinda think its jacked up in height too much also.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Put a set of truck nuts dangling from the bumper and a yeti sticker on back glass and it will sell like hell in the Carolinas
    Seen more truck nuts in Georgia. They put that dumb ass squat on them over here. I think that causes the nuts to rub

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Seen more truck nuts in Georgia. They put that dumb ass squat on them over here. I think that causes the nuts to rub
    I got a set on my work car , AKA the silver bullet. That’s how I roll. Bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Id drive it to the front of my yard or to a dealership and sell that bastard with quickness.

Think kelvin can make it squat?

An extra set of tires ain't gonna keep that Ford rolling any longer.

I wouldn’t buy it, but if I got it for free I’d drive it around. Light bar up top would come off quick though.

It's got two wheels too many. Other than that, it looks pretty bad ass.

just because you can, doesn't mean you should.....but, roush could've done better than hennessey on that