Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll Off Dumpsters

I have a spot for offshore fishing but in order for that to work as a tracking device I'm pretty sure it has to be on all the time, right?
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

The hell with a dump trailer, got zero time to be hauling shit to the dump. Budget that into the job and let someone else deal with it. They’re all high as hell now.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The problem I see with a bunch of them is that a bunch of silly workers don't care.. Like, I'd hate to see their homes. They just throw stuff all crazy like not utilizing space, just blindly tossing.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    They’re all high as hell now.
    I was quoted $600 plus storage and some "overage fee" for a 30 yard can last year. I ordered a dump trailer that day. For what I do I don't fill them up quickly once the initial demo is over so the daily rental would kill me plus the asshole neighbors always clean their garages out and throw their shit in the dumpsters at night and on weekends.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by Birchwood2 View Post
    I second this motion. Been using him of late, and getting good service. Even on our project in the middle of nowhere.