Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Blackstock pigs are out

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Red or green light + rifle = dead swine. Damn waiting on em to show up in a stand at 150 degrees

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    13,396

    Default

    Bug--If I knew we could keep the dogs on our property I would have invited you up a long time ago. The dogs would be slap worn out that is for sure
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    13,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thawhacker View Post
    ya if you turn off heritage on to Fairfield hills both sides is ours and then the fields on the right past the pipe place with the high fence.
    I know the area all too well. I wish they would get the damn bridge fixed.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Gville
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Thwacker. We have the land behind you. bought from one of your relatives 25 years ago. I am sure you have pics of the black and white pig. Been around for 4 years. Big black one bigger than the black/white has owned our area for last few years but haven't seen him in over a month.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    wateree
    Posts
    2,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    I know the area all too well. I wish they would get the damn bridge fixed.
    Bridge would be nice

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Summerville, SC
    Posts
    1,565

    Default

    Good luck..... call Bug or keep bitchin. Shoot them all you want=no pressure on them. Run that ass with some dogs and watch the magic of making them uncomfortable
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    3,842

    Default

    watch your step boys... I killed this one the other night with a 2' stick.

    IMG_1146.jpg
    Last edited by sftull; 07-12-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

    Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

    "I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by white quacker View Post
    Good luck..... call Bug or keep bitchin. Shoot them all you want=no pressure on them. Run that ass with some dogs and watch the magic of making them uncomfortable
    Can bugs dogs read No Trespassing signs?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Summerville, SC
    Posts
    1,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Can bugs dogs read No Trespassing signs?
    Only in hey fields
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •