Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas Shooting Rooftop Camera

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Las Vegas Shooting Rooftop Camera

Not pretty. Not gory but disturbing.

New Footage
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-11-2018 at 08:32 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

"All units lock your vehicle doors. People are trying to grab shotguns."

You reck'n? I would be too.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

From that angle it’s actually surprising there wasn’t 100’s of casualties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are people's kids.

Broadcasting their deaths is disgusting.

Sounds even less like a bump stock.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    Sounds even less like a bump stock.
    Exactly, No way that was a bump-stock. I said from the first time I heard them when it happened those were full-auto.

I always thought it sounded like a Gatlin gun. Is there any kind of trigger fixture that uses a rotary motion that goes on an AR?

Have you mother fuckers ever even heard a full auto weapon?! Jesus Christ that's slower than a fucking MK19 or M2

Not to mention I'm lead to believe that you can hear individual people yelling in a crowd that size from that distance.?
    It's on the internet so it must be true
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

I'll leave the debate on whether those were 'full-auto' vs 'bump-stocks' vs 'gatlin guns' to those of you who are more familiar with them.

It did sound, though, in several sections of the video that there were two rifles firing. I thought at first it was just an echo, but in a couple of occasions the quieter/deeper sounding one actually started shooting first before the louder/slightly higher pitched one. Maybe a delayed echo? Beats me, but could it also mean that there were two or more shooters, as some people on the ground claimed, and not necessarily from the same location?

And who was zooming in the roof camera? Or do you think the hotel security was doing it before they realized what was really going on?
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 07-12-2018 at 12:40 PM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Have you mother fuckers ever even heard a full auto weapon?! Jesus Christ that's slower than a fucking MK19 or M2

Not to mention I'm lead to believe that you can hear individual people yelling in a crowd that size from that distance.?
    Do you even Q, Bro?

that was just a bunch of audio clips played over the rooftop camera footage. i clicked through it for a few minutes. heard one conversation that i remember hearing before between a cab driver or uber driver and some people that were running from the concert.

rooftop surveillance cameras wouldn't have a need for an audio feed.

Heard them and shot them. Ditto for bump stocks.

Full Auto

Bump Stock
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-12-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Heard them and shot them. Ditto for bump stocks.

Full Auto

Bump Stock
    The only thing I find harder to believe than that being full auto is the fact you expect me to believe someone as old you can actually hear anything
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Ask Q why, if it was full auto would they attempt to ban the lesser evil bump stocks and not full auto. Doesn't this go against the tin foil hat mentality? Or are y'all just that fucking loony?

Photo proof of Mergie and his experience with full auto back in the spanish american war. He's the one on the right.

gatling3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Photo proof of Mergie and his experience with full auto back in the spanish american war. He's the one on the right.

gatling3.jpg
    That isn't Mergie, it is one of his grandsons.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post

gatling3.jpg
    That's funny but the reason I mentioned it sounding like a rotary manipulated trigger is because it sounds like it speeds up and slows down to me.

Believe it or not having worked in the firearms industry for just short of 6 years I have heard, seen and fired full auto weapons.

I have no clue what they are, nor do I have much experience with either. I do know that’s a chilling video and it makes me sick to think about being there or someone I cared about being there.

It sounds like pure hell
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands