Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chips

Toof, he's a fine individual for a vegitable-arian

Indeed he is.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Gaffney is good...
    Yeah. I used to enjoy going to night football games there. A big fight always broke out after the game. Fun times, we always drove a junker up, cars keyed with screwdrivers, spray painted. Friend of mines dad was a doctor, he decided to show off and take his girlfriend in his new Vette. I told him not to do it, but he didn't listen. They broke the windshield and side window then spray painted the seats. If I remember right that was the year they stopped the night games between Greenwood and Gaffney. Then they stopped playing or so I heard. Shame, that's the game we always looked forward to cause of the inevitable after game brawl and several of in the "shadows" scuffles during the game.

Looks like the tradition carried on. That good to see:

At least in 1986
    Suspect arrested in tear gas 'lark' at football game

And it looks like they are going to start playing again. Hope the post game festivities reemerge, it's good for character building:

Gaffney and Greenwood will resume rivalry ('18 GHS Schedule)
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-11-2018 at 08:37 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Haha. There used to be a ton of character building at the racetrack up there.

I stomped around Cherokee speedway many a night, and I mean many
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I wish they could monitor 601 from 378 to I-20. That's a friggin race track.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.