Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nominee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Brett Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nominee

What's the scoop on this dude?

Ironic that he was HIRED by Elana Kagen who was appointed by Barack... but to answer your question.. solid fucker...probably doesn’t hunt but fishes and sucks at golf

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I've heard all good stuff about him. I haven't done my own research other than reading he clerked for Justice Kennedy. But so did Justice Gorsuch.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I heard Newt speaking today and he said any one of the final four would be a solid pick. And a constitutional judge on the bench for at least another 25 years.

I've read on several gun sites that Kavanaugh was solid on the 2nd Amendment.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

He rates pretty high on the white and needy scale. But I guess he'll do.

Hardiman should have been the pick. Kavanaugh is the swamp! Trump knew he was the only one he could get appointed by the deep state. The dems got a win last night due to the faux conservatives.

Look into how he was tied to the Clintons as far back as Vince Foster. He is tied with Bush and Obamas. Karl Rove would love the pick. I am disappointed.

Check his opinion on the NSA and spying on citizens.

You didn't get a Scalia, you got a Roberts.
    Last edited by Highcotton; 07-10-2018 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    Hardiman should have been the pick. Kavanaugh is the swamp! Trump knew he was the only one he could get appointed by the deep state. The dems got a win last night due to the faux conservatives.

Look into how he was tied to the Clintons as far back as Vince Foster. He is tied with Bush and Obamas. Karl Rove would love the pick. I am disappointed.

Check his opinion on the NSA and spying on citizens.

You didn't get a Scalia, you got a Roberts.
    I'm afraid this is correct. Coulda/Shoulda slammed dunked a true conservative. Time will tell. Roberts has been a disappointment to say the least.

good guy, brings alot to the table, good head on his shoulders, I may not agree on everything he is about but he will add alot to this group...The reporting on this guy sounds like voting on pledges in a fraternity

Swamp won. There really isn't that big of a difference between the Clintons, obamas, and Bushs. Trump settled to get somebody before the mid terms. This guy is deep state pick all the way. Trump blew his chance to put a true conservative on the bench.
    On camera, swampers are acting like they are on the fence. This is exactly who they wanted.
    Last edited by Highcotton; 07-10-2018 at 07:32 AM.

Or Trump knows that he is a moderate Conservative that can be confirmed and keep the court in a right leaning stance while making liberals look more insane through the midterms. If they lose many seats, then confirmation for Breyer and Ginsberg’s replacements is easier.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

He absolutely knows he will be confirmed. Nothing going foward is guaranteed, but this would have been a chance to put a constitutional conservative on the bench. He knewdamn well tbe pubs would't back him on Hardiman.
    Salty, that would be playing some serious what if long ball.

but but but TRUMP HAS A PLAN!

He is playing y'all like fools. He knows what he is doing! You just wait....

MAGA
    MAGA
    MAGA

Get on the damn train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

He has wrote that a sitting president should not be civil or criminally indicted. Surely this help seal the deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well had Hillary been elected we'd probably be hiding our guns like bitches right about now.

Preach it brother! TOofer is just a whiny fag(liberal)!
    Last edited by LabLuvR; 07-10-2018 at 09:38 AM.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Poor old 2th. He's always the last one to know what's going on. But he's our 2th and we love him. Bless his heart.

Trump may get to appoint at least one more Justice , perhaps two if a couple of the crusty old bastards and bitches currently taking space die or quit..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

He claims he will appoint 4 in his term(s). It would ne interesting for buffoon that does not know what he is doing to set the court for generations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not sure why republicans aren’t using this issue to bolster midterm election chances. Think this is a major reason Trump was able to win. Chance to replace the old lady should be getting a lot of publicity, especially if some of red state dems vote against this pick.