Thread: How long from Wacca Wache to Charleston

Default How long from Wacca Wache to Charleston

How long should it take? Want to go to California Dreaming for lunch. Possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your cruise speed?

I would say it is not possible to run from Wacca Wache for lunch. The run from there to Georgetown at easy cruise speed is about an hour. From Georgetown to Buck Hall is like 3 hours. So I would guess it would take way too long and wouldn’t be a fun ride. I have never done all of that just the parts I mentioned. Let us know if you decide to do it.

That’s a long way to go to eat lunch at California Dreaming.

No doubt.. I wouldn't drive down the block to eat there.. in fact, I drive past California Dreaming on the way to decent restaurants.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

If you leave at 7:00am, pack a lunch and reserve a room, you could have dinner there. Not sure why you’d want to but it’s not a lunch trip.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

ok, question answered thanks. Guess we will stick with Georgetown. Thanks.

My guess is it is about 75-80 miles. You can goto google maps and measure the distance.

Only a few no wake zone, so it depends on your speed but should be doable

You could always ride Winyah Bay after eating lunch in Georgetown. Ride out to the lighthouse and hang out a bit. Or go shelling in the Santee delta outflow. Then back to wacca wache and will have spent a day.

That was our original plan. Guess we will stick to that. Sounds like Charleston might be more of a weekend trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time View Post
    I would say it is not possible to run from Wacca Wache for lunch. The run from there to Georgetown at easy cruise speed is about an hour. From Georgetown to Buck Hall is like 3 hours. So I would guess it would take way too long and wouldn’t be a fun ride. I have never done all of that just the parts I mentioned. Let us know if you decide to do it.
    It's very possible with but not with an easy cruise speed as you mentioned. The glitter boat boys were running from Gtown to the upper reaches of the Cooper and back in that tournament a year or ago. Definitely would be an overnighter in a normal boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.