Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Preview 2018: Top 30 Quarterbacks

I bet a couple Clemson fans sweated their ass off watching this spectacle

Last edited by Highcotton; 07-05-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Who won.
    Clemson 38-35. I was in the stadium as well. Todd Gurley made a difference, we fucked up a FG too. That turned out to be a bad UGA football team or a typical Richt football team, you can pick whichever.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    I bet a couple Clemson fans sweated their ass off watching this spectacle

Oh yes sir. I was present for that one as well. Sat by a super nice UGA fan. Everyone is nice when you are kicking the piss out of someone. That’s a very good representation of where Clemson football was in 2003.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

2014 was ugly. A fresh Nick Chubb in the 4th quarter was fun.
    Still say one of the best game day signs I have seen was " Mark Richt took my 5 star and made him a 3 star"

So when South Carolina wins 38% of the games against Clem Clem uses the all time record and when Clem wins 28% of the games against UGA Clem uses 4 games in the 80’s....ok, I think I understand the rules now, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    UGA certainly owns the series against Clemson, and any Clemson fan that asserts otherwise is wrong. The man above said that Clemson never won in the 80's. That is clearly not correct, and it gave me the opportunity to relive a couple of great memories from my childhood on youtube.

UGA also happened to be the opponent for one of my favorite nights in Death Valley
    yep. No denying UGA has the upper hand in the overall series, and the early 2000's was miserable. But the 80's, and dare I say now, is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Clemson 38-35. I was in the stadium as well. Todd Gurley made a difference, we fucked up a FG too. That turned out to be a bad UGA football team or a typical Richt football team, you can pick whichever.
    I knew y'all were gonna lose the minute your knucklehead players gathered at the bottom of the hill for some "intimidation."

My favorite Brent Musburger line from that entire night:

"Here it is, I coined this phrase years ago, the most exciting 25 seconds in College Football...there is nothing like it...and even Georgia had to take a peek..."

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    I knew y'all were gonna lose the minute your knucklehead players gathered at the bottom of the hill for some "intimidation."

My favorite Brent Musburger line from that entire night:

"Here it is, I coined this phrase years ago, the most exciting 25 seconds in College Football...there is nothing like it...and even Georgia had to take a peek..."
    You knew yall were gonna win when Todd Gurley spent half the game in the locker room. Thats about it.

I knew when Todd Gurley pulled up on that 75 yard run and then Malcolm Mitchell tore his acl celebrating on the same play.

Speaking of that drunk Musberger, didn't something happen with him at the Esso club?
    Last edited by Highcotton; 07-05-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    So when South Carolina wins 38% of the games against Clem Clem uses the all time record and when Clem wins 28% of the games against UGA Clem uses 4 games in the 80’s....ok, I think I understand the rules now, carry on.
    you are catching on