Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Preview 2018: Top 30 Quarterbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Good luck to the tigers with the weakest schedule and weakest conference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    We'll send a postcard from the CFP again this year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    They are quite content to play the guaranteed 10 win ACC schedules, right up until they couldn't get the ball across the goal line the entire game
    against Alabama. #exposed
    It's almost like they are playing in the SEC East...

Climp5in will have to be undefeated this year to get there. The committee saw they made a mistake by selecting them this past year.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    We'll send a postcard from the CFP again this year.

It must of got lost in the mail last year. Cause we was playing in the Natty game. Try again.

It must of got lost in the mail last year. Cause we was playing in the Natty game. Try again.
    Boooom

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Boooom

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    back to the old coattails are ya? Dang I swear y'all ride em better than anyone...

maxresdefault.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    I do remember the 80’s . A couple National Championships , a Heisman winner and when Clemson got their ass beat every game they played UGA. If you don’t believe me , try the Google button.

I do remember the 80’s . A couple National Championships , a Heisman winner and when Clemson got their ass beat every game they played UGA. If you don’t believe me , try the Google button.
    Only in Georgia is 1 considered a couple, lol

From 1980 to 1987 when they stopped playing for a few years Clemson won in 1981, t-1983, 1986, 1987. Don't need to google that. The average margin of victory between the two programs (regardless of who won) during that stretch was 4 points or something like that.

Ah that's right. I forgot when you're not cheering on other sec teams you're a part time jawjuh fan.

Sure woulda been nice to have y'all there the other 3 years. Y'all keep your heads down and you might make it again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Only in Georgia is 1 considered a couple, lol

From 1980 to 1987 when they stopped playing for a few years Clemson won in 1981, t-1983, 1986, 1987. Don't need to google that. The average margin of victory between the two programs (regardless of who won) during that stretch was 4 points or something like that.
    I was in attendance for both of these. Maybe the Georgia government has manipulated your google machine to make you believe these two games ended differently

Sorry about the length on this one. Just fast forward to the end where Treadwell kicks another field goal to beat Georgia at the end
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Damn 1982 and Dan Marino.
    I'll say this. You want to know what happened to Georgia? Jan Kemp and the lawsuit (filed with Oklahoma) against the NCAA.
    Folks better take a close look at what Kirby is doing. He has buy in from the big money. Richt was to scared to ask because he would then have to produce.
    Big difference at Georgia now, he won't be out worked. He doesn't use up scholarships on coaches kids either.
    Cade Mays and Jamaree Salyer says hey. He also got another RB from NC to drive past Clemson and play in Athens. I say he, but Dell McGee and Sam Pittman are the 2 recruiting giants that the pedestrian fans never know.

Hey trkykilr, did you witness Kevin Butler's kick? Lewis Grizzard had a great article about it. Or wasn't Fred Gibson and David Greene presnt in "death valley" on a very hot day? What was the margin of victory of that one?
    Maybe Dabo should have played Dey-shawn a little more the last time the two teams met.
    Last edited by Highcotton; 07-05-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Speaking of UGA/ Clem rivalry. I hear we are about to get good news.

And since we are posting Win videos.. Why dont yall just post one of every win against UGA. There isnt that many i dont think..

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    Damn 1982 and Dan Marino.
    I'll say this. You want to know what happened to Georgia? Jan Kemp and the lawsuit (filed with Oklahoma) against the NCAA.
    Folks better take a close look at what Kirby is doing. He has buy in from the big money. Richt was to scared to ask because he would then have to produce.
    Big difference at Georgia now, he won't be out worked. He doesn't use up scholarships on coaches kids either.
    Cade Mays and Jamaree Salyer says hey. He also got another RB from NC to drive past Clemson and play in Athens. I say he, but Dell McGee and Sam Pittman are the 2 recruiting giants that the pedestrian fans never know.

Hey trkykilr, did you witness Kevin Butler's kick? Lewis Grizzard had a great article about it. Or wasn't Fred Gibson and David Greene presnt in "death valley" on a very hot day? What was the margin of victory of that one?
    Maybe Dabo should have played Dey-shawn a little more the last time the two teams met.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    And since we are posting Win videos.. Why dont yall just post one of every win against UGA. There isnt that many i dont think..
    UGA certainly owns the series against Clemson, and any Clemson fan that asserts otherwise is wrong. The man above said that Clemson never won in the 80's. That is clearly not correct, and it gave me the opportunity to relive a couple of great memories from my childhood on youtube.

UGA also happened to be the opponent for one of my favorite nights in Death Valley
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Really sad to hear of the passing of the man that Herschel got the black trans am from. Wonder if "the frig" made it to the funeral? Damn if he and Michael Dean didn't get "benefits" from him too.
    Last edited by Highcotton; 07-05-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    UGA also happened to be the opponent for one of my favorite nights in Death Valley
    2013?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    2013?
    Who won.

Who won.

If you don't have 5 minutes, Clemson won