Thread: Gooseneck Trailer

Default Gooseneck Trailer

Any advise appreciated...I am in the need of a new Gooseneck (or used if i run across the right one). Have called and talked with several manufactures. Trailers primary uses will be moving a 75 horse John Deere (4wd front end loader and a bush hog) from point a to b. Checked on Stoll, Big Tex, Gatormade, and B & A trailers. 25 or so foot single wheel with 7000 axles(dexter of course). As of right now I am leaning towards a big tex or gatormade...?

I just bought a trailer to haul the same outfit you mention. I found a very nice used trailer for half the price of new. Don’t overlook Kaufman or lawrimore. If you want to save some money call lawrimore direct in Alabama. I also found the best price for the bigtex from a dealer down around statesboro I believe it was.

I've got one I'm selling. Just upgraded to hydraulic dovetail and dual tandem so my single wheel double axle is for sale. Message me if interested

Big Tex, Wateree trailer in Lugoff is who I would deal with. Bought one from them a few months ago and they smoked everyone else priceand service was top notch.

Check with All Pro trailers in Jacksonville FL. Last big trailer I bought was from them. Saved a ton by riding down there and picking it up.

We've got 4 Kaufmans for work, 2 pintle, 2 gooseneck. Haven't had any issues with them and they're as nice as most others for the money.

I have a 25k Gatormade. Bought it from the manufacturer. It's been a good one.

I’d put Big Tex towards the bottom of the list. I bought one a while back and some of the welds are less than desirable. It also seems to be more flimsy than the Mcelrath I had previously. I pull a 70hp Deere with an 8ft bush hog or a skid loader frequently with mine
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian" - Henry Ford

another vote for wateree trailer and supply. shop local
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Think global

Kaufman. As far as I know they don't have a dealership network like alot the names above. They sell straight from the shop in Thomasville NC

I’ve got a 7ton, 20 +5 that I’m looking to get rid of. It is a Horton. It’s 5 or 6 years old and need work on the wiring and lights.

I’ve got a 10T Horton that I love. I just need a longer one for hauling hay and a few machine. PM me your contact info if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3