Thread: FLW tour stop #7 ST. Clair Michigan

Default FLW tour stop #7 ST. Clair Michigan

Son fished stop #7 on St. Clair in Michigan, had a pretty good event. Wound up 44th and picked up a check. Had 19 lbs. 11 oz day one and 18 lbs 4 oz day two, lake is an unbelievable small mouth fishery. Leader Chad Grigsby has averaged 25lbs. Per day. This was the final regular season event, looks like he will finish the year in 12th for AOY points and make the Forest Wood Cup in August again.

44th gets a check? Wow. I would have never guessed that.

Congratulations to Brandon. I know you are a proud dad!

Congrats to your son for making the Cup!
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

Glad he made it again. What is the location this year? Shame it ain't Murray again
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Glad he made it again. What is the location this year? Shame it ain't Murray again
    Wish it was on Murray again, he had a good run last year. It is on LAKE OUACHITA, Arkansas. It was there a few years back and he did pretty well there, finished 3rd. It was his 1st time in the cup. Hopefully he can make another good showing.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    44th gets a check? Wow. I would have never guessed that.

Congratulations to Brandon. I know you are a proud dad!
    I am proud, he has done well. They pay $10k from 21st-50th. But it is $4300 to enter each event.