Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FBS Season Ticket Costs

Sounds about as complicated as a mortgage nowadays to get season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtimeduckhunter View Post
    56-7 wasn’t either
    ya'll will save money dropping, Pitt and Syracuse and those unfair Friday night games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I hunt on Saturdays.
    Damn straight.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Pretty damn simple supply and demand.

One negative consequence of Clemson’s success has been the increased price of poker up there. The IPTAY donations required to purchase certain levels of tickets have gotten astronomical. Again, supply and demand. You can still pay ten a year as long as it’s ten thousand.
    Makes my head hurt to think abt.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Clemson 2018 season tickets are $395 each.

then you have seat equity to throw in there....which is minimum $100 up to $800 per seat.

My seats are $170.71 per ass per game.
    Thanks. I don’t feel quite as bad now. Lol. Mine are $114.26. What I have invested before I ever leave my house would more than cover the cost of membership at a damn fine duck club in the Mississippi flyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I hunt on Saturdays.
    KMA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    Carolina @ an average of $94? Can't be. Anyone who paid that kind of money would surely stay through the 2nd half.
    Truth Hurts. LOL
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    ya'll will save money dropping, Pitt and Syracuse and those unfair Friday night games.
    Kinda like Citadel and Wofford huh
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Damn, some of yall spend a lot of money to watch football! I have never had season tickets to anything(and never wanted them), so I did not know about all the extortion fees. I do know a guy that has one of those boxes at Clemson that's all catered and such. It seats something like 25 folks. I wonder how much that sumbitch costs??
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

[QUOTE=FEETDOWN;2494834]Thanks. I don’t feel quite as bad now. Lol. Mine are $114.26. What I have invested before I ever leave my house would more than cover the cost of membership at a damn fine duck club in the Mississippi flyway.

What pissed me off this year was the $30 printed ticket fee that was added this year!

I have an extra pass in lot 1 and 2 tickets in section US that I sell each year.

I had a talk with IPTAY earlier this spring about reconfiguring my seating, but that didn't go like I had hoped.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Damn, some of yall spend a lot of money to watch football! I have never had season tickets to anything(and never wanted them), so I did not know about all the extortion fees. I do know a guy that has one of those boxes at Clemson that's all catered and such. It seats something like 25 folks. I wonder how much that sumbitch costs??
    The season tickets are the same price, no matter where you sit, box/the hill/upper deck. The donations and priority points are what get you better seating and parking.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtimeduckhunter View Post
    The season tickets are the same price, no matter where you sit, box/the hill/upper deck. The donations and priority points are what get you better seating and parking.
    Correct. I spent my childhood in the upper deck, if I had to sit up there now I'd stay my ass at home......
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 06-28-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Thanks. I don’t feel quite as bad now. Lol. Mine are $114.26. What I have invested before I ever leave my house would more than cover the cost of membership at a damn fine duck club in the Mississippi flyway.

KMA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    Seats at Clemson aren't bad at all compared to parking. Probably my last year parking in Lot 2. I have 7 seats lower @ 35 but had to go up 2 levels just to keep parking we have had for over 10 years.
    I heard 200 parking spaces are being lost to build the new softball field.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

It’ll be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    I heard 200 parking spaces are being lost to build the new softball field.
    That's not lot 2. 200 RV spots in lot 4 is what I heard.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I worked for IPTAY back in the late 90's and they were $15-$20,000 per season depending on location, then you add the tickets on to that. I imagine they are at least double that today.