Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Sanders Thrown out of Virginia Restaurant

Default Sarah Sanders Thrown out of Virginia Restaurant

I want you to imagine what an uproar this would have been had it been Loretta Lynch or some other Obama crony that was thrown out of a restaurant. Why is this any different than some guys that went to Starbucks to sit and chat about something without buying any items? Or some baker that refused to bake a cake for someone he morally disagreed with? The snowflakes will never get over losing the election.

White House Press Secretary Sanders was thrown out of a Virginia restaurant on Friday because she works for President Trump -- the latest Trump official to be hounded out of a restaurant because of their political affiliation.
    TMZ reported that she was kicked out of the restaurant -- The Red Hen in Lexington, Virginia -- on “moral grounds” and cited a waiter who said that Sanders was served “for a total of two minutes before my owner kicked her out along with seven of her other family members.”
    Sanders confirmed the events on Twitter, saying she was told to leave by the owner because she worked for the president.

“Her actions say far more about her than about me,” she said. “I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...for-trump.html

I'd have health inspectors and ICE agents visiting on a daily basis if I was her.

FUCK Liberals. They want to preach tolerance and acceptance as long as they are the ones on the receiving end.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    FUCK Liberals. They want to preach tolerance and acceptance as long as they are the ones on the receiving end.
    I said the same thing

"Walter Shaub, federal ethics chief under Barack Obama and briefly Trump and now a fierce critic of the administration, responded: “Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons … she can lob attacks on her own time but not using her official position.”

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    "Walter Shaub, federal ethics chief under Barack Obama and briefly Trump and now a fierce critic of the administration, responded: “Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons … she can lob attacks on her own time but not using her official position.”
    That was the most irritating part of the whole deal. She was asked to leave BECAUSE of her "work affiliations", so they can't have it both ways. And her post was a STATEMENT OF FACTS, not an attack.

Remind me again, who was it that said Treyvon could be his son?
    Last edited by Black Bart; 06-24-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Red Hen is already getting their website hacked by 4chan. Some anon added Erectile Dysfunction to the menu.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

No problem with it. If they don’t want to serve her, fine. But don’t overload your safe spaces when another business owner doesn’t wanna make your “I love pee pee” cake.

I would say the restaurant closing over this is almost a certainty.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    The Red Hen is already getting their website hacked by 4chan. Some anon added Erectile Dysfunction to the menu.
    Perfect, counter a low class move with an even lower class jeuvenile move.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Perfect, counter a low class move with an even lower class jeuvenile move.
    I get what you are saying, but sometimes you get tired of playing the more mature one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    No problem with it. If they don’t want to serve her, fine. But don’t overload your safe spaces when another business owner doesn’t wanna make your “I love pee pee” cake.
    Agreed. Private business owners should be able to make such decisions and say whatever they please. Just beware of the consequences.

#whateverhappenedtothedixiechicks

I agree. Discrimination due to age, sex or race is one thing, I am fine with a business deciding who to serve based on personal choices/beliefs.

The difference here is she walked out and will not file a lawsuit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

"Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The Red Hen needs to change it's name to The Blue Hen. They are false advertising.

I’d have sat right there til a policeman pulled me out or they ponied up a steak.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    I’d have sat right there til a policeman pulled me out or they ponied up a steak.
    Why? That's just dumb. Fortunately, she's smart enough to realize that would've only given the libs a leg to stand on.

It must be touch to be a high profile politician in a restaurant in these divisive times.
    the population is split about 50/50 dem and republican. That means that about half the time the wait staff is spitting in your food.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Why? That's just dumb. Fortunately, she's smart enough to realize that would've only given the libs a leg to stand on.
    Why not? Told to get out because of my political views? Hardly.

Maybe you’d be their goat, but not I.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Sorry, dude, but if you're in someone's private business or dwelling and they tell you to leave, failure to do so is trespassing. Plus, the situation can ONLY deteriorate after that, so you're actually just spiting yourself. Sometimes we need to just get outta or own way.