Thread: One Stroke Of His Pen - Told Y'all

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default One Stroke Of His Pen - Told Y'all

Donald Trump surprised everyone with one stroke of his pen

The media and Democrats waged all-out war against President Trump and his immigration policies. Journalists and elected officials fired off one lie and smear after another. As the fight reached its zenith, Trump surprised everyone with one stroke of his pen.

Because of previous court cases, the federal government cannot hold illegal alien children for more than 20 days. Rather than release them into the country, the Trump administration transferred them to holding facilities.

Democrats and the media screamed bloody murder. And squeamish Republicans were beginning to jump ship.

So Trump signed an executive order ending the policy.

Liberals jumped for joy because they believed they had vanquished Trump on his signature issue. But upon closer inspection, Trump just redrew the battle lines.

The new executive order did not end the zero tolerance policy. In fact, it ordered families to remain together in detention facilities while the criminal proceedings against the adults played out.

The order instructed the Justice Department to file a legal challenge to the 1997 Flores consent decree which forced family separation when parents were arrested for illegal border crossings. But now the battle will be fought on terrain that is favorable to Trump and his allies.

The media’s biggest weapon was pictures of crying children being yanked away from their parents. That arrow has been removed from their quiver.

If the Democrats and the media object to the new policy – and they most assuredly will – it will mean they are committed to nothing less than the complete dissolution of the United States borders. And that is a fight Trump will win every day of the week.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

all aboard

If Trump signed an order at noon to abolish the 2nd amendment, every democrat in the country would be a NRA life member by 5pm.

Our president get's it.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Bold

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

CHOO MFn CHOO bitches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

But bo....he flip flopped

Idjuts.

#maga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSNBC re-reported this piece in the liberal New Yorker. Even some are seeing they were hoodwinked.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/lette...k-for-himagain

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Enjoy the blissfulness.

uga_dawg is already tired of the winning.

A quick scan on the mainstream media this morning and I still hear belly aching by Liberals. The big story was the jacket Melania wore on the plane that had the words "I don't give a fuck" or some such nonsense. And how kids are still not reunited with Pa Pa yet. I guess they think this is a winning strategy.

They may not realize it yet but Trump already beat them at their own game. Using executive orders to change law. So let's see how long it takes them to stop rehashing last week's debate.

Is the wall cheaper than digging a moat? I'd love to see a big ass moat with gators in it. The ones who make it across get a pass.

Is the wall cheaper than digging a moat? I'd love to see a big ass moat with gators in it. The ones who make it across get a pass.
    With FRICKIN' LAZER BEAMS!
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Saltwater mote, with saltwater alligators, crocks and great whites and jelly fish.

Why are you so scared of crocodiles?

Gee, I don't know. Maybe deep down I'm afraid of any apex predator that lived through the K-T extinction. Physically unchanged for a hundred million years, because it's the perfect killing machine. A half ton of cold-blooded fury, the bite force of 20,000 Newtons, and stomach acid so strong it can dissolve bones and hoofs.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Saltwater mote, with saltwater alligators, crocks and great whites and jelly fish.
    Only those little Australian box jellies and Man O War. If you put jelly balls in it, the spades will show up and it’ll become overrun with fishermen.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Only those little Australian box jellies and Man O War. If you put jelly balls in it, the spades will show up and it’ll become overrun with fishermen.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Only those little Australian box jellies
    You must be talking about those little irukandji jellyfish. Those things would scare the piss out of me. About the size of your fingernail and transparent with 3.5' tentacles, and they kill people. Some people don't make it back to the hill before they die. Screw that noise! It's just unnatural for something that small to be able to kill ya that quick.

Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-22-2018 at 06:07 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."