Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump plans executive action to prevent family separations at border

Trump needs prayers for safety. He is HATED beyond belief by both sides. I have never seen such craziness. He has upset the apple cart big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Trump needs prayers for safety. He is HATED beyond belief by both sides. I have never seen such craziness. He has upset the apple cart big time.
    the root of the issue is buried in there somewhere

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I know, right? I wonder how they would react if he took the flag down under the same public pressure.
    Simple, over 500 days and we've heard from every Trump non-believer how "he just screwed up this time, face it". And every time they have had to eat their words. Then what do we hear, crickets. And this one is an easy one, anyone who can think and knows anything about the laws of their country should see right through this. Hell I knew what he was doing as soon as I heard about it. He know the "majority" doesn't give a rats ass about this 21 year old issue that the media dredged up to change the narrative. And Trump doesn't eat his words ever, for anyone, especially a minority of leftist noise makers who wouldn't be happy no matter what he did. He's never gave a shit what those people thinks. Hell when they aren't talking about them he attacks them out of the blue just to get them riled up. He knows that every time he gets them pissed they show what they really are to the people. Why do you think the main stream media's rating or so low? Luck? No one who counts and thinks believes a word any of them say, period.

Think about it, how do you not separate kids from their families when their families bring them along to commit a crime? Yep, you put he kids in jail with them or you deport them all immediately as a family unit.

As far separating kids from their families, I guarantee you if I had taken my kids with me to commit a federal felony and got caught I'd do real good to ever see my kids again. Social services would snatch them up so fast it would be a blur. These people are no different, they take their kids with them to commit a crime.

So watch oh ye of little faith and sharpen your knives, because I've heard crow meat is tough.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-21-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    the root of the issue is buried in there somewhere
    If that's so how did he win the election in a electoral college? And why is are his ratings climbing daily, he's passed Reagan and Obama. You folks really need to pay attention and get on the right side of history. If your leftist just say so. A lot of democrats voted for Trump, millions and millions. That was because it wasn't about Dem and Republican, it's about our country and right vs wrong. Hell the republicans are no different than democrats. That's why Trump won. It's also why George Washington and other great men of his time argued so fervently against a two party system. They knew the damage it would do if both parties got on the same path. They thought the people should stay united to run the government since it was the people who gave it power.

Nope. Although the msm wants you to think that. Hell even Lindsey graham is trying to buy a ticket to ride on the Trump train. You'll see the rest of the RINOs culled this midterm and the rest will fall in time. Trump has stripped their power, or more correctly, Trump gave them enough rope and they are hanging themselves daily.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    You folks really need to pay attention and get on the right side of history. If your leftist just say so. .
    I knew it wouldn't take long, but that was even quicker than I expected. Thanks for proving the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Well, since you put it that way, I guess we're all supposed to accept ignorance of the law as an excusable reason to break it.
    I call that the Comey-Hillary defense: there was no intent, so there will be no prosecution.

Default Trump plans executive action to prevent family separations at border

Trump has put the argument back on the left. They are still going forward with the zero tolerance policy and now the democrats are mad about that. They want anyone that shows up as a “family unit” to be allowed into the country. That isn’t a winning position for them politically in November. POTUS knows this.

Their true reason for outrage is out in the open and not defendable.

He is playing these folks like a fiddle and he never Trumpers cannot keep up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by led0321; 06-21-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    I think Trump was for removing the flag before he adopted his current base.
    If that's the case, it demonstrates a clear lack of principles. And in that regard, I'm sure you'd like to have some company.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

My heart swells with American pride every time I see that picture
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    If that's the case, it demonstrates a clear lack of principles. And in that regard, I'm sure you'd like to have some company.
    You do realize ankle bites from internet trolls don't really hurt, right? I admire you for your persistence, though. Keep up the good fight, killer.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Hondurans I know fled to the US to escape the violence and bloodshed from MS-13 and other gangs there. They worked thier way from documented alien to citizenship. 2 of thier children have done the same, the 3rd was on the path, went through grade school, graduated high school, speaks Spanish and English fluently, works his ass off, goes to church every Sunday, paid taxes on a work visa. DACA came along and his immigration attorney gave them bad advice. He’s now at the back of the line and starting all over, if he gets deported and sent back to Honduras there is a high likelihood he’d be killed. I don’t know the entire story fully but I know he’s a damn fine person and as much of an American as any on this site. Some places aren’t as civilized as the US is, he’d be singled out in 5 minutes.

This issue ain’t as black and white as you may think it is. Yeah, there’s a bunch that need to be on a cattle train to the border, there’s a lot that need to be given a clear path to citizenship too. The goobermint has fucked this issue up for 50-60 years and they’re going to continue to fuck it up. You can call it liberal thinking if you want but I’ll do whatever I can to help this fellow and his family.
    well then- have your sister or daughter marry the man- that will solve the problem