Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump plans executive action to prevent family separations at border

Make em all legal with one swoop. Get em a SS # & start taxing em. There'll be a mass exodus going the other way across that border.

Dems get 90% of the black vote. They want 90% of the brown vote.

Them acting all upset about the chillren is repulsive. I can ride you around Florence & show you American children that would love to be in one of those "concentration camps".

They must be putting estrogen in our fluoride.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor, so I guess that's the difference.
    Thanks, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Make em all legal with one swoop. Get em a SS # & start taxing em. There'll be a mass exodus going the other way across that border.

Dems get 90% of the black vote. They want 90% of the brown vote.

Them acting all upset about the chillren is repulsive. I can ride you around Florence & show you American children that would love to be in one of those "concentration camps".

They must be putting estrogen in our fluoride.
    well then trump must be full of it because isn't your manly hero giving in to public opinion? I know its hard to see him cave like this...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    well then trump must be full of it because isn't your manly hero giving in to public opinion? I know its hard to see him cave like this...
    Yes & yes.

Oh well, the messican chillren's 15 mins is up;

An investigation is underway after 17-year-old Antwon Rose was shot in the back by an East Pittsburgh police officer while Rose was running from a traffic stop.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018...fore-shooting/

Chicago is still killing like it was their job.

In June 220 have been shot. There have been 43 homicides as well. Not much outrage in Chicago. I guess it's being run by Democrats so it's not news worthy. It's a way bigger story than illegal immigrants.

https://heyjackass.com/

i just think its funny that y'all try to re-spin this as some brilliant scheme by Trump.
    2th knows what's up
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    2th knows what's up
    You quit drinkin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

i just think its funny that y'all try to re-spin this as some brilliant scheme by Trump.
    I look forward to these threads for that reason. On a good day the very next thread will talk about how crazy the liberals are with their blind hatred of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I look forward to these threads for that reason. On a good day the very next thread will talk about how crazy the liberals are with their blind hatred of Trump.
    I know, right? I wonder how they would react if he took the flag down under the same public pressure.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I know, right? I wonder how they would react if he took the flag down under the same public pressure.
    I'm glad to see the moralists are still with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Hondurans I know fled to the US to escape the violence and bloodshed from MS-13 and other gangs there. They worked thier way from documented alien to citizenship. 2 of thier children have done the same, the 3rd was on the path, went through grade school, graduated high school, speaks Spanish and English fluently, works his ass off, goes to church every Sunday, paid taxes on a work visa. DACA came along and his immigration attorney gave them bad advice. He’s now at the back of the line and starting all over, if he gets deported and sent back to Honduras there is a high likelihood he’d be killed. I don’t know the entire story fully but I know he’s a damn fine person and as much of an American as any on this site. Some places aren’t as civilized as the US is, he’d be singled out in 5 minutes.

This issue ain’t as black and white as you may think it is. Yeah, there’s a bunch that need to be on a cattle train to the border, there’s a lot that need to be given a clear path to citizenship too. The goobermint has fucked this issue up for 50-60 years and they’re going to continue to fuck it up. You can call it liberal thinking if you want but I’ll do whatever I can to help this fellow and his family.
    I agree with you. This is an exception to me based on what you say. Too bad his attorney SUCKS.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You quit drinkin?
    During the week. But he doesn't get on here during the weekends for me to disagree with him.

Usually, I don't get on during the weekends either.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Probably the same thing they said when he said the minimum age to buy a gun should be 21.

Ha Congress ain't in a mood to do a damn thing but get re-elected.

It is kind of like who is better Jordan or LeBron, Brady or Manning, Tyson or Ali. Most have a favorite and debate endless who is better but few can grasp that level of competition. Not many folks can scheme well enough to win a county council seat let alone a state level seat jump to the level of the POTUS and few can grasp the level of planning and forethought it takes to win the US presidency and then govern. Most presidents win the candidacy then cannot implemenet their agenda. I depise Obama but he was a brillant politician. To beat the Clinton machine as a junior nobody senator from Chicago took genius. He not only won but sadly implemented his world view on America. Trump is doing the same. Every decision those type of leaders make is very calculated, it is foolish to think otherwise. Trump controls the news narrative with a 144 characters a few times a day. It is entertaining to hear his critics pretend to be smarter because they see obvious jersey wearing in politics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 06-21-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    This will settle more when IG report goes away. This is smmoke and mirrors for Hillary and her cronies. Did anybody happen to read the article this weekend about Debbie Wasserman Shultz IT guy that was stoppec trying to leave the country back in July of last year? Tell me that isnt some shit
    That's all this is, they are trying to change the national narrative away from the DC happening. School is out so they couldn't do a school shooting, they are using this.

Bill Clinton signed the bill into law that they use now in 1997. It's been done the same since then, Clinton did it, Bush did it and Obama did it exactly the same. But it's cruel and unusual when Trump does it. Typical liberal noise. The reason Trump said he can't change it is because it's a Federal LAW! what can't these low IQ idiots get? If Trump changed it they would want to impeach him for breaking the law. These people are a joke.

Something is coming real soon that will make the left forget all about "poor kids at the border" and worry about their own ass!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

This is how I feel about all that crap.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    That's all this is, they are trying to change the national narrative away from the DC happening. School is out so they couldn't do a school shooting, they are using this.

Bill Clinton signed the bill into law that they use now in 1997. It's been done the same since then, Clinton did it, Bush did it and Obama did it exactly the same. But it's cruel and unusual when Trump does it. Typical liberal noise. The reason Trump said he can't change it is because it's a Federal LAW! what can't these low IQ idiots get? If Trump changed it they would want to impeach him for breaking the law. These people are a joke.

Something is coming real soon that will make the left forget all about "poor kids at the border" and worry about their own ass!
    what's coming real soon? i have to know!
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

I think Trump was for removing the flag before he adopted his current base.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead