Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump plans executive action to prevent family separations at border

They could nuke it and do 51 in the senate but the establishment republicans wouldn’t provide 51 votes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    I hope the EX order ships the entire family unit back south together- fuck the dreamers, they shouldn't benefit from their parents crimes.
    So, what happens when you have a child who was brought here by his parents, who became legal citizens but he/she wasn't eligible due to the fucked up law. Said child went through school from elementary through high school, graduated, works and pays his share. Along comes Obama saying he's fixed the DACA thing and said person thinks oh great I don't have to worry, I'm a citizen now. All of a sudden that person that is just as American as any of us finds out he/she isn't and can be deported to a country they have no ties to and will be an outcast and possibly killed because of it. That is the issue with a lot of these dreamers.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    They could nuke it and do 51 in the senate but the establishment republicans wouldn’t provide 51 votes.

Yep. Bit sadly Democrats have more balls politically than RINOs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...847808/video/1

I broke my own rule by noticing the comment but this was on the top and caught my eye after the West Point thread.

Please tell me this guy is on a watch list.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    So, what happens when you have a child who was brought here by his parents, who became legal citizens but he/she wasn't eligible due to the fucked up law. Said child went through school from elementary through high school, graduated, works and pays his share. Along comes Obama saying he's fixed the DACA thing and said person thinks oh great I don't have to worry, I'm a citizen now. All of a sudden that person that is just as American as any of us finds out he/she isn't and can be deported to a country they have no ties to and will be an outcast and possibly killed because of it. That is the issue with a lot of these dreamers.
    DACA didn't grant citizenship.

#Teeboom

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    DACA didn't grant citizenship.
    No, it didn't but, many of them that were on the path to citizenship thought it did because it was terribly written. They quit checking in and doing the things they were doing to gain citizenship because no one knew any better. My understanding is they have to start all over from the beginning. I'm not talking about people being here one or two years but 15-20yrs, work their asses off, paid taxes, abide by the laws and want nothing more than to be a citizen. Yeah, let's kick those people out.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Well, since you put it that way, I guess we're all supposed to accept ignorance of the law as an excusable reason to break it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I call bullshit. Define “a lot” and give a source and I’ll listen. I go along with most of what you’ve posted in the past but this sounds like some emotionalized hand wringing liberal whining. Has your account been hacked? “...to a country they have no ties to and will be an outcast and possibly killed because of it”. W. T. F. Outcast? Killed? Maybe we should lobby Mexico to include anti bullying training to all employees as part of NAFTA for the “many” we’re gonna deport? Do you really think even your white ass, assumption here, would be killed if you went to live in Mexico? Maybe you want to expand your thoughts a little. I get what you’re trying to get to basically. IF that’s the case give them a path. But outcast and killed? Come on.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Been in your ole man's vinyl I see huh?
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I don't listen to the rambling about separating kids from parents from a group that openly supports murdering babies. You want to have a debate then I'll have one based on logic and facts. But save me the fake emotional tirade when you're perfectly fine doing a fetotomy on a baby that is old enough to live outside the womb.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I call bullshit. Define “a lot” and give a source and I’ll listen. I go along with most of what you’ve posted in the past but this sounds like some emotionalized hand wringing liberal whining. Has your account been hacked? “...to a country they have no ties to and will be an outcast and possibly killed because of it”. W. T. F. Outcast? Killed? Maybe we should lobby Mexico to include anti bullying training to all employees as part of NAFTA for the “many” we’re gonna deport? Do you really think even your white ass, assumption here, would be killed if you went to live in Mexico? Maybe you want to expand your thoughts a little. I get what you’re trying to get to basically. IF that’s the case give them a path. But outcast and killed? Come on.
    Hondurans I know fled to the US to escape the violence and bloodshed from MS-13 and other gangs there. They worked thier way from documented alien to citizenship. 2 of thier children have done the same, the 3rd was on the path, went through grade school, graduated high school, speaks Spanish and English fluently, works his ass off, goes to church every Sunday, paid taxes on a work visa. DACA came along and his immigration attorney gave them bad advice. He’s now at the back of the line and starting all over, if he gets deported and sent back to Honduras there is a high likelihood he’d be killed. I don’t know the entire story fully but I know he’s a damn fine person and as much of an American as any on this site. Some places aren’t as civilized as the US is, he’d be singled out in 5 minutes.

This issue ain’t as black and white as you may think it is. Yeah, there’s a bunch that need to be on a cattle train to the border, there’s a lot that need to be given a clear path to citizenship too. The goobermint has fucked this issue up for 50-60 years and they’re going to continue to fuck it up. You can call it liberal thinking if you want but I’ll do whatever I can to help this fellow and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post

I’d like to see data of the number of children or families with children that were crossing the border when the policy was to split them up versus what it’ll be in the next few weeks. Looking at the same amount of time before and after the exec order.

i just think its funny that y'all try to re-spin this as some brilliant scheme by Trump.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i just think its funny that y'all try to re-spin this as some brilliant scheme by Trump.
    Exactly....close thread.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

I just skimmed through the responses so someone may have mentioned this. Serious questions:

If I'm an American and I commit a crime for which I'm sentenced to jail and/or prison, aren't my kids separated from me? If so, what's the difference from a principle standpoint?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    I just skimmed through the responses so someone may have mentioned this. Serious questions:

If I'm an American and I commit a crime for which I'm sentenced to jail and/or prison, aren't my kids separated from me? If so, what's the difference from a principle standpoint?
    Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor, so I guess that's the difference.