Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump plans executive action to prevent family separations at border

Default Trump plans executive action to prevent family separations at border

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...at-border.html

I hope they get this crapped solved quickly

This comes just two days after he said "I can't sign an executive order, we must get Democratic support in Congress to change the law."

Politicians really suck. I hate ALL of them
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Democrats weren't going to do anything with it in Congress. They want this to continue as long as they can. I don't blame him for trying to force it into law. But he had to put a stop to all the people crying about the children on tv.

I understand the optics aren’t good right now separating kids from families. But as usual the real truth is telling. I heard a succinct point the other day concerning same. The gov separAtes parents from children everytime they incarcerate a parent for breaking the law. Precisely what’s going on here. Just saying. Good spin would make that point and allow the families to remain together while enforcing the law. NO WAY I’d let my opposition get ANY political mileage from this. Last I checked we’re still a country with Laws, however inconvenient that is for some.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Trump will flip this on the democrats. Wait and see

Meanwhile back to reality

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/ph...ion-facilities

Maybe I'm just an asshole but I really don't give a shit about kids being separated from their parents. They willingly put their children at great risk to illegally cross the border and they are paying the price for their actions. The parents should bear the responsibility for causing this. And I think it's a shitty idea to put all the kids and adults together in these holding areas. Some of these people are gang members and drug smugglers. When the kids get raped and beaten, it will be our fault too. They separate them for a reason. We may not like it but it wasn't our choice to have these people cross our border illegally.

If you want to immigrate into this country, do it legally like the rest of our ancestors did.

Never forget how the Mexican government treated our Marine that crossed into Mexico by mistake. They held him in horrible conditions for 9 months.

When you break the law and go to jail, you're separated from your kids... Same scenario here.
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Trump will flip this on the democrats. Wait and see

Meanwhile back to reality

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/ph...ion-facilities
    4D Chess again, Trump is going to expose the Democrats desire to have an open border. That is a losing stance in the midterms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Finish the fucking wall and they can all gather together as a family - on the south side of our border. All the crybabies can toss supplies
    ( that they pay for out of their own pockets ) over the wall if it makes them feel better.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I don't listen to the rambling about separating kids from parents from a group that openly supports murdering babies. You want to have a debate then I'll have one based on logic and facts. But save me the fake emotional tirade when you're perfectly fine doing a fetotomy on a baby that is old enough to live outside the womb.

I hope the EX order ships the entire family unit back south together- fuck the dreamers, they shouldn't benefit from their parents crimes.

I'm just tired of hearing about it. If there is a problem, let's fix it. If not, leave the shit the way it is.

I do think him saying he couldn't do shit, then today doing what he said he couldn't do it a bad look. Hopefully whatever he does shuts all the crybabies up for a while.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

This will settle more when IG report goes away. This is smmoke and mirrors for Hillary and her cronies. Did anybody happen to read the article this weekend about Debbie Wasserman Shultz IT guy that was stoppec trying to leave the country back in July of last year? Tell me that isnt some shit

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    I'm just tired of hearing about it. If there is a problem, let's fix it. If not, leave the shit the way it is.

I do think him saying he couldn't do shit, then today doing what he said he couldn't do it a bad look. Hopefully whatever he does shuts all the crybabies up for a while.
    He knows the EO is going to be challenged in court and overturned. Congress passes laws.

Two brothers from Pakistan were in some form or fashion IT guys for the DNC. Amman, or something close was their name. They were allegedly never vetted. It will come out they were the ones that did the DNC hacking, not Russians.

Oh, I thought it strange all the whining Latino kids on the audio that was played everywhere were speaking English.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I don't listen to the rambling about separating kids from parents from a group that openly supports murdering babies. You want to have a debate then I'll have one based on logic and facts. But save me the fake emotional tirade when you're perfectly fine doing a fetotomy on a baby that is old enough to live outside the womb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is great. The same people that want God out of our schools are trying to use the bible to justify breaking the law.

And the crying kids is just a ploy to pull on heart strings. Ever been on a plane when some kids ain't crying? How about eating at a restaurant? How about at Wal-Mart when their parents won't let them have candy. Jeez
    Last edited by Gander; 06-20-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    He knows the EO is going to be challenged in court and overturned. Congress passes laws.
    Yep and by the 9th circuit. Trump just moved the ball to the most liberal circuit in the nation and Republicans can paint them all the same. #redwave

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The Republicans control both houses and the executive branch, they don’t need help from democrats. I generally vote Republican and I’m fine with strict immigration policies; but to say democrats must help to get a bill passed isn’t true. Republicans need to do their damn job.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    The Republicans control both houses and the executive branch, they don’t need help from democrats. I generally vote Republican and I’m fine with strict immigration policies; but to say democrats must help to get a bill passed isn’t true. Republicans need to do their damn job.
    I believe an immigration bill would take 60 votes to pass the Senate.

In that case I admit I was wrong. Some democrats need to do their job as well.