Thread: US military preparing to receive remains 200 American soldiers from NK

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default US military preparing to receive remains 200 American soldiers from NK

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I've never looked at Twitter before, doubt I will again.

I only followed the link and it was well worth it. This may mean little to you but it's a BIG DEAL to the children and wives of those men. It gives them closure when they are able to lay their fathers and husband to rest at home. My dad was in that war and my mom is still alive as am I. If he had been killed and his body was being returned finally I would sure appreciate it.

As far tweeter, I don't shive a git, I don't sub to any of those teenage sites, FB, Twit, Insta or any of them. But I followed the AP link because of the subject.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I assume he went down the rabbit hole and read some of the comments. Twitter is good for quick updates. But miserable people with nothing to live for and a keyboard feel the need to reply and they make it awful. Rule #1 for any social media type site. Never read the comments. Just like Kathy Griffin. They are only relevant if you chose to give them your attention.

Good job by Trump and the administration for making this happen. I hope it brings peace to these families.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I assume he went down the rabbit hole and read some of the comments. Twitter is good for quick updates. But miserable people with nothing to live for and a keyboard feel the need to reply and they make it awful. Rule #1 for any social media type site. Never read the comments. Just like Kathy Griffin. They are only relevant if you chose to give them your attention.

Good job by Trump and the administration for making this happen. I hope it brings peace to these families.
    I must have miss understood what he meant, if so sorry MediaGuy. I thought you were dissing the news. I never read replies when I do go there. I was simply posting the news from the AP which I thought was a good thing and a big deal.

Twitter is a great source of news as long as you do not get tied up in the BS replies. I follow a lot of NRA and gun info from Guntalk there. The nice thing about twitter is that you can easily decide who you want to follow and receive info from. It does not get near as gummed up as facebook.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.