Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clemson Depth Chart

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Bryant will be the starter until he gets injured or screws up bad in a game and Sunshine comes in and saves the day. And as far as rumors go, that’s one of the dumber ones I’ve heard.
    Could sunshine have fixed that screw up in NY?

It must be true since ESPN already has Lawrence as the Heisman favorite.

Nevermind. He’s not a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Could sunshine have fixed that screw up in NY?
    No, Sunshine couldn’t have fixed it, he was in high school.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    It must be true since ESPN already has Lawrence as the Heisman favorite.
    That’s a bit premature. He'll probably throw 7 TD’s against the chickens in the first half though.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Screenshot_20180618-132258.jpg
    #Neveragain. These boys ain't forgot
    Last edited by coot nasty; 06-18-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I wonder if he will ever get his team in the end zone during a playoff game.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

It would be cool if they made the playoffs again. That would be 4 for 4.... dat skrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    The move to defense sounded a little far fetched to me as well, but who better to ball hawk at safety than a grease lightening former QB? I'm skeptical but my source was a firm believer in what he was telling me though.... if Lawrence is the heir to be I'd like to see him start from the get go. I honestly think if Watson had started over three and out in the GA game his freshmen year Clemson could have won. I also believe Alabama completely broke Bryant, they had him running when he should've sat in the pocket and sitting when he should have taken off. If his brain was in a bird that game it would have flown backwards. I think his confidence is completely gone and it showed in the spring game.
    Bryant looked like Bart Starr versus Bama compared to the way Bentley has looked against Clemson. Bryant will be the second string QB, and will play in certain packages. Lawrence will be the starter because he's a generational talent.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    It would be cool if they made the playoffs again. That would be 4 for 4.... dat skrong
    4 for 5 but who's really counting that first year since Clempson didnt make it.

so, you coot fans miss baseball already?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

If I’m not mistaken he played safety in high school as well with 18 career interceptions. May not be as far fetched as you might think. I don’t believe it nor do I think it’s happening.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    If I’m not mistaken he played safety in high school as well with 18 career interceptions. May not be as far fetched as you might think. I don’t believe it nor do I think it’s happening.
    When he play safety? At Abbeville? Cause he sure as hell didnt at Wren.

Maxi prep says he had 18 career interceptions in high school. So he played on defense somewhere and I though I had heard safety before. I don’t think you would put him at linebacker.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 06-18-2018 at 02:47 PM.

Maxi prep says he had 18 career interceptions in high school. So he played on defense somewhere and I though I had heard safety before. I don’t think you would put him at linebacker.
    He so fast, he picked himself off.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Had to have been at Abbeville then. Which is strong considering he did that in two years as a freshman and soph.

That's how many he threw.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

... SMH

Smh as well. Damn it’s been a long day, continue the roast. It will be hard to live this one down. Not sure how I fucked that one up.