Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson Depth Chart

Default Clemson Depth Chart

Heard a rumor through the grapevine down in Edisto this weekend that Kelly B is moving to defense and Lawrence is getting the keys. Anyone else heard this or rumor thereof? If this is true then Johnson maybe kicking himself right now....

If he moved position I wouldn't think it would be on the defense.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

He'd make a better TE

Edisto is full of Clemmers. Most of them are in the know. On this one, I say no. If KB was not playing QB at The University of Clemson he'd be moving on to another school. I can't wait for the racial stuff to start. That's when all of this stuff is gonna be fun.

Kelly B has been cheating in the Tuesday nighters on Hartwell, and it is being funded by New Spring
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

God I hope it’s true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

It ain’t going to matter who they start, the gamecocks will prevail this year. The stars are aligning for a championship run.

So to clarify, was P Nobe the co-angler? At any point were fog machines utilized at the weigh in?

Safety is his chance in the NFL. But...I don't see it happening this year. Trevor is taking the keys though!

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Kelly B has been cheating in the Tuesday nighters on Hartwell, and it is being funded by New Spring
    See... thats another rumor. Ive been there. KB has weighed in 6lbs even every tourney, I hear his co- angler is the only one catching them for the team. He happens to be a kicker too..

But they’re all dark green. Explain that.

So you suggest to move ALL game experience at QB to defense and have a True Freshman start with a Redshirt Freshman as backup.

I can see TL taking the keys at some point, but KB needs to be in the QB meeting room. Game experience goes a LONG way at this level.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    So you suggest to move ALL game experience at QB to defense and have a True Freshman start with a Redshirt Freshman as backup.

I can see TL taking the keys at some point, but KB needs to be in the QB meeting room. Game experience goes a LONG way at this level.

How long did theory this last with D-Wat? Like a quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    It ain’t going to matter who they start, the gamecocks will prevail this year. The stars are aligning for a championship run.

If that happens......couple that with how scholarships are being given........tiger fans should be pissed

In other news, Sam Pittman and Dell McGee are recruiting machines
    Last edited by Highcotton; 06-18-2018 at 11:30 AM.

I heard Boulware was official boat washer after the fish fry for winners. He was late caused his daddy made his make his bed before leaving the house

I heard some new guy named Tua showed up late, only had half the time as the others, but still pulled off the comeback with 41lbs as time expired.

Quote Originally Posted by SCTRKY View Post
    I heard some new guy named Tua showed up late, only had half the time as the others, but still pulled off the comeback with 41lbs as time expired.
    Right? Oh, and this guy name Peyton began his collegiate career in the same manner a few years ago, after Jerry Colquitt got hurt...

The move to defense sounded a little far fetched to me as well, but who better to ball hawk at safety than a grease lightening former QB? I'm skeptical but my source was a firm believer in what he was telling me though.... if Lawrence is the heir to be I'd like to see him start from the get go. I honestly think if Watson had started over three and out in the GA game his freshmen year Clemson could have won. I also believe Alabama completely broke Bryant, they had him running when he should've sat in the pocket and sitting when he should have taken off. If his brain was in a bird that game it would have flown backwards. I think his confidence is completely gone and it showed in the spring game.

Bryant will be the starter until he gets injured or screws up bad in a game and Sunshine comes in and saves the day. And as far as rumors go, that’s one of the dumber ones I’ve heard.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013