Thread: 3 for 3, Good Shooting

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default 3 for 3, Good Shooting

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Pretty common event over here. Not so common an outcome.

Hopefully the guy won't get charged.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

A great example of why I wouldn’t carry a single stack gun and why I love the Glock 26 and 27s. Small enough to easily conceal but will happily take a bigger mag for a reload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carry a single stack pistol every day. Never found it to be lacking. Remember this - firepower = hitting your target. Even if he was "limited" to say eight rounds, still enough to do the job. Accuracy is final. Period. Dot.

Carrying at least one reload is common sense. Two is better. With practice a reload is a simple matter that takes about one second. I do it in practice - with a timer. From a belt magazine carrier.

Opinions on this will vary , but I know my gear and pistol. Only hits count. Train. Train. Train.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

One last thought for the spray and pray tactic - YOU will be accountable for every round you put down range.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I carry a single stack pistol every day. Never found it to be lacking. Remember this - firepower = hitting your target. Even if he was "limited" to say eight rounds, still enough to do the job. Accuracy is final. Period. Dot.

Carrying at least one reload is common sense. Two is better. With practice a reload is a simple matter that takes about one second. I do it in practice - with a timer. From a belt magazine carrier.

Opinions on this will vary , but I know my gear and pistol. Only hits count. Train. Train. Train.
    Sorry buddy but it's very clear you have never been in a gun fight
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.