Thread: I Hate A Dirty Window!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default I Hate A Dirty Window!

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Almost puked. I never had a fear of heights until a few years ago. Must be part of the ageing process
    Bluetick

so dumb....one gust of wind and his windex is gone, rendering his work impossible

Quote Originally Posted by bluetick1955 View Post
    Almost puked. I never had a fear of heights until a few years ago. Must be part of the ageing process
    #metoo

Pics like that make my nuts and my guts switch places.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by cleancutredneck View Post
    so dumb....one gust of wind and his windex is gone, rendering his work impossible
    Good point.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."