Thread: She nails it.

Default She nails it.

Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

What was Trump thinking when he appointed that dumb redneck to be his AG?

I like to think that he has a plan but I'll be damned if I can figure it out. He's played the MSM for a fool at every turn. Maybe he's just holding back for better timing. One thing about Trump, at least in my opinion is that he's been several steps ahead of everyone. I've read his book and he's basically following it to a T.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    What was Trump thinking when he appointed that dumb redneck to be his AG?
    She's the idiot and her voice kills me. She doesn't know what's going on or why Sessions recused himself. She's a legal eagle you would think she would know. If I know, she should know.

Fish,
    Don't fall for the act and don't get caught up by the whiners, that ain't the Fish I know. Trust Session, trust The Plan. That dumb redneck pulled one of the most brilliant legal moves in our time. A move that very few legal scholars have figured out yet. He and Trump are connected at the hip on this and have been the whole time. Don't fall for the BS hate Sessions game. Session's has been on these people since Nov. 2017 at least. There's a reason the people of Alabama called him the "Silent Assassin." He's living up to that name as we speak.

Turley: Sessions’ Appointing Utah Federal Prosecutor Much Better for Trump than 2nd Special Counsel

WASHINGTON, DC – Professor Jonathan Turley, a top national legal expert on government investigations, commented on Thursday about Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ decision to bring in U.S. Attorney John Huber. Turley called it “brilliant” to combine all the powers of the U.S. Department of Justice’s inspector general with a prosecutor who can bring charges, seek indictments, and get results for President Trump far more quickly than a second special counsel.

Turley is a law professor at George Washington University, who attained national fame during the 1998 impeachment of President Bill Clinton as a top legal authority on special counsels and congressional investigations of government wrongdoing, including criminal wrongdoing. His reputation has only grown during the intervening 20 years, as he has weighed in on scandals and investigations of public officials from both political parties.

Sessions sent a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-SC), and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), informing them that Huber is conducting a full-fledged criminal investigation into all the matters Republicans are calling for a special counsel to investigate. Huber has been investigating these possible crimes for five months, since November 13, 2017.

During an interview on Lou Dobbs’s Fox Business Network show, Turley explained[/COLOR][/U][/url] to guest host Stuart Varney that the media are wrongly reporting that Sessions will not appoint a second special counsel. “He did not foreclose the possibility of a special counsel,” he insisted.

Instead, Turley explained that Sessions has ordered Huber to “team up with the inspector general (IG) within the Justice Department to investigate these matters.”

Sessions informed Congress in his letter that all the matters recommended for investigation by Goodlatte, Gowdy, and Grassley are “fully within the scope of [Huber’s] existing mandate.” He also informed the chairmen that Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is working with Huber, has a staff of 470 investigators, giving Huber access to enormous investigative firepower that far exceeds the staff of any special counsel.

That point is critical because as Sessions’ March 29 letter explains, the inspector general’s jurisdiction to conduct civil and criminal investigations includes “actions taken by former employees after they have left government service.” Then Huber can act on any of those matters.

As a U.S. attorney, Huber has full authority to empanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges. A grand jury can be empaneled anywhere, which means that it could be a group of citizens from deep-red Utah – in the heart of Trump country – instead of the D.C. Swamp that decides whether to hand down indictments for felony prosecution.

“The Inspector General’s jurisdiction extends not only to allegations of legal violations, but also to allegations that Department employees violated established practices as well,” Sessions added in his letter, which means that the IG’s report can hold people accountable even for actions that do not violate a specific statute.

“I think [Sessions] did the right thing here,” said Turley. “I think the president should listen to General Sessions on this one.”

Sessions “can always appoint a special counsel,” Turley explained, but that should not even be necessary because Huber “has the ability to prosecute cases.”

“Do these prosecutors have the same power to investigate and get to the bottom of things that a special counsel would have?” Varney asked.

“Actually, yes,” Turley answered. “I think people are missing what could be a brilliant move here by Sessions. What he did is he essentially combined the powers of the inspector general with the powers of a line prosecutor.”

“This prosecutor does have not just the experience and training to look for a criminal case; he has the ability to move a case of that kind” in court, Turley emphasized.

Not only that, but if Sessions believes crimes were committed, but Huber for some reason does not bring charges, “Sessions has reserved the right to go ahead and appoint a special counsel,” said Turley.

“That’s a powerful combination,” he observed.

When Varney asked if Huber and Horowitz’s status as “Obama holdovers” creates a possible problem for Sessions and President Trump, Turley said no, observing that each man has a great reputation as a “dogged investigator.”

Breitbart News has separately confirmed that Utah Sens. Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee, both of whom are Republicans who support aggressive investigations of these scandals, enthusiastically supported Huber to be reappointed by President Trump as his U.S. attorney in Utah. The Senate confirmed Huber in 2017 for a second term.

Huber is a Utah lawyer, not a D.C lawyer. “That distance between him and Washington is very important,” Turley explained, because Huber is not part of the Deep State, that is, not cozy buddies with the cocktail party scene that is suspected of perpetrating all of these actions against President Trump and his administration.

Turley said President Trump should be very happy that Sessions chose this route of appointing Huber, who has the power to seek indictments and prosecute cases, and teamed him up with Horowitz, who has 470 investigators at his disposal, if the president wants to see swift and decisive action.

“If a special counsel were appointed, there would be a great deal of delay,” Turley stated, versus the team of Huber and Horowitz, who are already five months into this investigation.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-17-2018 at 10:48 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie, I hope you're right. The few times Trump has been critical of Sessions didn't seem genuine to me and i felt like trump was baiting the press. I hope the Silent Assassin is at work.

Varney is a FOX contributor. So, how does Shapiro not know this?

OR...is she, like millions of others, tired of waiting. Its time to prosecute some democrats, and I mean as far back as IRS targeting.

Ben is sharp but he doesn't know everything. He's critical of Trump too so he's not privy to the plan. As much as I have been keeping up with it I don't know everything, just the part we are allowed to see. We've been told that only 10 people know and only 3 of those are non-military. That would be Trump, Jeff Sessions and maybe Pence. General Flynn is in the game but he's considered military. I do know Eric Prince (former SEAL and founder of Blackwater) is involved but I'm sure he isn't privy to everything. He's compartmentalized, given a mission and completes it. This corruption is deep and a lot of people were involved. It takes a while to do this stuff right. If they jump too quick the rest go into protection mode. Too quick and mistakes are made, they don't want any one to get out on a technicality. That's also why Sessions is ideal, he's a perfectionist when it comes to indictments. Not to mention this thing isn't just about government corruption, it's much worse. It's world wide. We've taken the power back in Saudi Arabia, NK, Syria and now we are working on Iran. Who do you think was controlling NK? It sure wasn't that little Kim guy. Why did I say back in Nov. that the deal with Kim had already been done. Why was Kim's sister with Pence at the Olympic? Why is that when the missile testing stopped? Trump met with Kim and Xi in China. By that time our operators had already cleaned the rogue CIA agents out. Why was Eric Schmidt Executive Chairman of Google and Alphabet pictured with Kim in NK back during the Obama Regime? Can you say setting up comms and guidance systems. Why did Comey, Obama and all the lackeys have Gmail accounts? Why did Eric Schmidt suddenly resign? Why did 1400 CEOs suddenly resign almost simultaneously? Critical thinking man, use it. I know you used to because we've discussed things before. Singapore was just a horse and pony show for the media and a trap for the bad guys. It worked perfectly. Trump only spent 40 minutes with Kim. When Trump gave the speech over there he had been awake for 25 hours. The man is a beast!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Btw, this was just dropped from the Good Guys in military intel. These guys have everything, all the texts, emails, digital pictures, you name it they have it. They literally have all the evidence on all of the bad folks for the last 8 to 10 years. I mean every bit of it. Thanks to taking over the NSA.

Obama Speaking At A Bilderberg Group in Belgium May 23, 2014. This was just the lead in, the rest is on file at NSA:

And:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KBMAGAFL/...504256/video/1
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-17-2018 at 03:00 PM.

I was talking about Janine Shapiro.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I was talking about Janine Shapiro.
    Ben Shapiro and Jeanine Pirro.

Mergie, you got your tinfoil hat a bit too tight or there's some radiation in it. I'd love to see these people prosecuted, thrown in jail, hung for treason, shot by a firing squad etc. But, it isn't happening. None of them will ever see the inside of a courtroom as a defendant nor be judged for their actions until they face the Almighty. Jeff Sessions isn't going after these people, he's one of them and will do what it takes to protect them and the fiefdom they've created. I'd love to be proven wrong but won't be.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Oh yea of little faith.

Rod Rosenstein is in the kill box [RR] my bet is he's fired or resigns this coming week no later than next week.

Hillary has already asked for a deal, Trump says, "Hell No! No deals." Why would he say that? Because they have all the evidence? Yep.

Can you identify Hussein's lover from the 80s at Occidental College? Think Obama administration position.

You should fact check the entire video by watching it. Obama is taking completely out of context. I despise Obama but sharing mis information like this video is no better than CNN. Obama's real acts are enough no need to add lies.

Anyone should realize if Obama gave a speech at a large conference like that conservative news would have reported at the time and ran it for days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Btw, this was just dropped from the Good Guys in military intel. These guys have everything, all the texts, emails, digital pictures, you name it they have it. They literally have all the evidence on all of the bad folks for the last 8 to 10 years. I mean every bit of it. Thanks to taking over the NSA.

Obama Speaking At A Bilderberg Group in Belgium May 23, 2014. This was just the lead in, the rest is on file at NSA:

And:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KBMAGAFL/...504256/video/1
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Ben Shapiro and Jeanine Pirro.

Mergie, you got your tinfoil hat a bit too tight or there's some radiation in it. I'd love to see these people prosecuted, thrown in jail, hung for treason, shot by a firing squad etc. But, it isn't happening. None of them will ever see the inside of a courtroom as a defendant nor be judged for their actions until they face the Almighty. Jeff Sessions isn't going after these people, he's one of them and will do what it takes to protect them and the fiefdom they've created. I'd love to be proven wrong but won't be.
    I think there is a chance Sessions in Trump's corner.

IMO, if thet come at Trump too hard he declassifies all he can. They just want to smear as long as they can. Gowdy said Ryan was finally livid Friday we will see if he presses for release tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sorry Mergy. Apparently, I got her last name wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I think there is a chance Sessions in Trump's corner.

IMO, if thet come at Trump too hard he declassifies all he can. They just want to smear as long as they can. Gowdy said Ryan was finally livid Friday we will see if he presses for release tomorrow.
    You are correct.

Trump already has the EO written to declassify all of it, he's just waiting for the right time to sign it. It's all about timing now. I have a feeling it's going to get bloody (figure of speech) up there soon. We are told to watch this video, over and over, if that's what it takes. Trump tells us everything if you just listen close to what he's saying and open your mind a little bit. You think he's talking about one thing but he means more than what you think.

When he said drain the swamp he was serious!

What a time to be alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk